What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Wests Tigers v St.George Illawarra BITCH FEST: Pre Game

im having a shocker at tipping so far, the only game i have correct is the manly game.
again well done to the tigers, will be an interesting game next week against the warriors.

jimmy_the_greek said:
im having a shocker at tipping so far, the only game i have correct is the manly game.
again well done to the tigers, will be an interesting game next week against the warriors.

hmmm wheres it at? though will be a great game

its great too see us winning without Benji a lot of people said we couldnt do it but thats 2 in a row without him so far

Mr Saab

Referee
Yeah, Matt Head is still a bloody idiot.
Put the f@#$ing ball down properly next time
Idiot

grouch said:
Matt Head dropped the match.

how do u know that ???? what makes u think tigers still wouldnt have come back???????? even if he did score the score would have only been 12/14-6 thats hardley a huge lead with 30 mins too go

joel caine number 1 fan said:
hmmm wheres it at? though will be a great game

its great too see us winning without Benji a lot of people said we couldnt do it but thats 2 in a row without him so far

I think its at Ericsson stadium.

Balmain_Boy

I'd be filthy if I was a Saints' fan.

I'm glad it wasn't, but if I try to remove my bias, Head should have been awarded a try, no question.

Balmain_Boy

Yeah Warriors game is at Mount Pleasant. We win there and we will have built some genuine momentum. Love to see us firmly entrenched in the 8 when Benji returns.