What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round One Charge Sheet.

As far as Grannies go, I think you'd prefer to work on your own. Your ego wouldn't allow you to have friends. Grannies are all yours mate. You keep making reference to them, it's obvious to anyone that this is where your ambition lies. Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll be a success.
Actually I never once mentioned them, FFS read whats in front of you or get someone who can. Or have you deteriorated to the point of just inventing things to keep this thread alive?

Claiming I want the last word looks hypocritical,when it seems you must have it yourself.
Hardly. Note my previous posts, I could care less whether this goes on for a year or stops now. I'm baiting you. I've told you outright I'm baiting you. You still come back again & again. While I have a bite...

Kids see and hear a lot worse in the playground and the telly. As I said, you're a fine one to be talking respect. You have none yourself you f**k wit
So as long as you only contribute to the detriment of a child & not be the sole cause it's ok by you? That's the best I've heard from you yet.
emthdown.gif
I guess the respect bit is another add-on as you couldnt answer that either.

I know Istarted this, but I also tried to end it. You obviously feel the need to feed your ego by continuing with this garbage. No worries. I'll keep playing this game as long as you like.
As for you being a fisherman? I expect the best you've ever caught was a cold. Maybe a cold sore from raping the wrong granny. Come on you 12 year old. You know you want to impress your mates. Let your ego fly.
See you soon you f**king dick head.
Just a few quick ones... Ending it is easy, stop replying. But you cant can you hence the logical conclusion you MUST have the last word. Nothing wrong with that but if your sick of the hook stop swallowing the bait.
You'll play the game? You ARE the game, I've been telling you thatfor awhile now... :(
Feed my ego? Your watching Oprah again arent you? If a computer fed my ego thenI'd be a veryhappy boy, god knows there's enough idiots willing to fuel the fire out there. Even your alter-ego One-Eye leaves more usefulposts than these last few.
Ahhh rape, the cornerstone of any intelligent conversation. Well done again.
emthdown.gif
emthdown.gif

Is the constant ending a post withpointless language the net version of beating your chest? Are you Tarzan?

"Actually I never once mentioned them, FFS read whats in front of you or get someone who can. Or have you deteriorated to the point of just inventing things to keep this thread alive?"

Well actually you did when you couldn't stop insulting my mother. I assumed you had a fetish for Grand Mothers. I still assume that.

"Hardly. Note my previous posts, I could care less whether this goes on for a year or stops now. I'm baiting you. I've told you outright I'm baiting you. You still come back again & again. While I have a bite..."

I'm replying because I have what's called free will. Not because some cock head thinks he is baiting me. It seems to me, you're doing the biting. Normal for an eelI guess.If you don't care less, why not shut up and prove your point? For someone who claims to have a life away from the keyboard, you're doing your best to disprove this.

"So as long as you only contribute to the detriment of a child & not be the sole cause it's ok by you? That's the best I've heard from you yet.
emthdown.gif
I guess the respect bit is another add-on as you couldnt answer that either."

I'm contributing to a childs detriment? Gee I didn't know 1 poster would be the cause of the decline of civillisation itself. You have a flair for the dramatics.

"Just a few quick ones... Ending it is easy, stop replying. But you cant can you hence the logical conclusion you MUST have the last word.

As I said, I did try to end it. What's the matter? Are you ignorant as well? The word "pathetic" offended you. Now you can't leave it alone. I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were so thin skinned.

"Nothing wrong with that but if your sick of the hook stop swallowing the bait."

I think you're letting your imagination run away with you.

"You'll play the game? You ARE the game, I've been telling you thatfor awhile now... :("

You haven't told me that at all you f**king idiot.

"Feed my ego? Your watching Oprah again arent you? If a computer fed my ego thenI'd be a veryhappy boy, god knows there's enough idiots willing to fuel the fire out there."

Must be painful for you when you look in the mirror and see the truth about yourself.

"Even your alter-ego One-Eye leaves more usefulposts than these last few."

This would of course include your posts as well.

"Ahhh rape, the cornerstone of any intelligent conversation. Well done again.
emthdown.gif
emthdown.gif
"

As opposed to your pathetic mum jokes? Well done yourself.
emthdown.gif
emthdown.gif
You must be very proud.

"Is the constant ending a post withpointless language the net version of beating your chest?"

Better this way don't you think? Or would you prefer me to kick the shit out of you physically and leave you transparent in the gutter?

"Are you Tarzan?"

Yes!

How about using a darker text when you copy and paste my comments. Colour blindness makes it difficult to read.

when you couldn't stop insulting my mother
Welleither stupidity or blindness is getting the better of you again. I NEVER insulted your mother. RE-READ & take note. It defeats any purpose in responding when you continually make things up. If story writing is your passion then good luck to you but please stop accusing me of posts I havent written.

I'm replying because I have what's called free will. Not because some cock head thinks he is baiting me. It seems to me, you're doing the biting. Normal for an eelI guess.If you don't care less, why not shut up and prove your point? For someone who claims to have a life away from the keyboard, you're doing your best to disprove this.
I have no point to prove. This is an amusing distraction for me, nothing more. The more you write in this thread the more I'm sure things do look a certain wayto you compared to say, reality. If you replying to my posts here &amp; even going to theextentof posting little .gifs to me in different threads is what floats your boat &amp; in your eyes makes you <u>Internet Champion Of The World</u>, then well done champ!

I'm contributing to a childs detriment? Gee I didn't know 1 poster would be the cause of the decline of civillisation itself. You have a flair for the dramatics.
Obviously not literally no, but that way of thinking is helping it along. You have missed the point entirely. I merely asked for the language to calm down as others have kids reading this, you refused. Your perogative I just thought it wouldnt be such a big deal. My mistake.

As I said, I did try to end it. What's the matter? Are you ignorant as well? The word "pathetic" offended you. Now you can't leave it alone. I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were so thin skinned.
LMAO... You just cant read whats in front of you can you? The word didnt offend me. You didnt offend me. I mistook you for a different poster, someone older that was able to have a joke. Once you bit hard &amp; started to squirm I figured why not fish a little. Although now your inventing things it's quickly losing its appeal it has been fun.

You haven't told me that at all you f**king idiotYou haven't told me that at all you f**king idiot
I should have realised you needed it spelt out. By me continuously telling you I'm baiting you, thatsmuch of a muchness. You are the game. Happy?

Must be painful for you when you look in the mirror and see the truth about yourself
Umm, ok... :(

As opposed to your pathetic mum jokes? Well done yourself
Point them out. Unless of course your making stuff up again.

How about using a darker text when you copy and paste my comments. Colour blindness makes it difficult to read.

I told you why I chose pink. Re-read. Again.

Better this way don't you think? Or would you prefer me to kick the shit out of you physically and leave you transparent in the gutter?
I realize this one is out of order but I always keep the best for last. It was only a matter of time. One more step &amp; you'll want to meet me behind the bike sheds at 3:30... :D:)You 'da man!

Well prove me wrong &amp; show me where...

I doubt you'd have the courage to meet anyone behind the bike sheds
Yes because as we know there is only one way to get what you want hey Mr Bush... :(

To lazy to do it yourself? I'm not going to do your work for you.

It's not the colour you moron, it's the shade. It's to light to read against the white back ground. I thought a super intellect like you were clever enough to figure that one out.

That's right dip shit. And it's Mr Growler to you.

To lazy to do it yourself? I'm not going to do your work for you.
Nope, I know theres nothing of the sort there so I'm ok. Guess we'll just rack that one up as "Artistic License" or some other euphemism for BS.

It's not the colour you moron, it's the shade. It's to light to read against the white back ground. I thought a super intellect like you were clever enough to figure that one out.
What do IQ &amp; EyeSight have to dowith each other?

That's right dip shit. And it's Mr Growler to you
You'll get Mr Growler when I get Mr Dipshite.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fair dinkum... youre right. C'mon Evil Growler. Its not worth a bridge burning exercise. I'm sure Eels fan would agree.

Up until now I thought theblue you twowere having would just fizzle out without consequence.

And before any thinks about a group hug... forget it. I just want Evil Growler back on board.

He hasnt left the forum. FFS, the guy has bigger cojones then to run off because someone disagrees with him. My moneys on his Mrs having having told him to get off the comp before she removes said cojones with a spork... :eek:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No mate, I'm surprised but he has left the forum, its a fact. Looking forward to a night of cooling down and hopefully having the evil growler back soon.

V

Vertigo

I enjoyed EvilGrowler's input into the discussions and hope to see him rejoin after a cooling-off period.
Plus he's a Broncos fan. Not many of us left here mate, so please consider. We need all the support we can muster on a predominantly Bronco-hating board ;)
V.