What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round One v Melbourne

Sime_11

Juniors
Sommerton in at 9 - Luke hardly mentioned during pre-season - Sommerton looked better in the limited time he was given in 2023.

if Tito is injured - i hope they keep May at Centre - we need him to get more minutes in that position.

Fangs

Coach
Sommerton in at 9 - Luke hardly mentioned during pre-season - Sommerton looked better in the limited time he was given in 2023.

Unless he has had a big off-season then he is in the same spot as Luke. Neither of them appear to be starters, I think Melbourne would run through them too often for us to cover.

Peachey or Schneider to start for mine. Pick one of Luke/Sommerton for the bench.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Unless he has had a big off-season then he is in the same spot as Luke. Neither of them appear to be starters, I think Melbourne would run through them too often for us to cover.

Peachey or Schneider to start for mine. Pick one of Luke/Sommerton for the bench.
Oh lord that’s such a bad idea.

martielang

Bench
Sommerton got monstered most of the first game he played. Luke has been the same.

Not sure it’s the worst idea to put a stop gap at 9 for the first 20. The most experimental we get with the ball in the opening 20 is slinging it to NC on the last anyway.

mxlegend99

Referee
Without Kenny I imagine we run both Luke and Sommerton. I dont think either would be trusted to play 80 against Storm.

Iamback

Coach
Sommerton got monstered most of the first game he played. Luke has been the same.

Not sure it’s the worst idea to put a stop gap at 9 for the first 20. The most experimental we get with the ball in the opening 20 is slinging it to NC on the last anyway.

We changed it up on Sunday, We flung it too JFH and Leota on the last sometimes