What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round One v Melbourne

Iamback

Coach
Fair enough.

Arrived back from Perth today so might head out to Windsor on Friday night and hope for improved performances from Ball and Matt’s.

I wouldn't bet on it. We play another hard team, That draw is garbage how you don't play every team.

Give us the Bears or a bum team

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Melbourne Round 1 record speaks for itself, us coming off WCC and trip to UK with one shitty game under the belt.

Going to be a tough one to win, Storms forwards are ass but i'm prepping for a slow start to the season. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we jag this one.

Iamback

Coach
Melbourne Round 1 record speaks for itself, us coming off WCC and trip to UK with one shitty game under the belt.

Going to be a tough one to win, Storms forwards are ass but i'm prepping for a slow start to the season. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we jag this one.

2/5 leading in to the bye is probably where we will sit

hindy111

Post Whore
What will everyone's drunk off choice be for the opening game against the STORM?
I'll be having a Negroni.

MrBlack

Juniors
2/5 leading in to the bye is probably where we will sit
I think the 4peat happens from the back of the pack. It will be a mammoth effort if we are minor premiers again.

We may finish as low as 5th, regular season, then start our title defence.

I still think we win it though - just not from the front of the pack.

MrBlack

Juniors
What will everyone's drunk off choice be for the opening game against the STORM?
I'll be having a Negroni.
Nice choice.

I dont mind adding some ice and tonic to a Negroni and having it in a tall glass.

(even better with a wedge of orange)

Iamback

Coach
I think the 4peat happens from the back of the pack. It will be a mammoth effort if we are minor premiers again.

We may finish as low as 5th, regular season, then start our title defence.

I still think we win it though - just not from the front of the pack.

Yeah even allowing for Sorro and Luai the side named for the WCC on paper looks 5-8th.

A few slight changes lifts that up a few positions but MP looks out of reach.

That said I'd back us over anyone come finals time as even a 4th placed team