What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Ascot

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Aussie horses don't handle that track,they should avoid that race from now on,Starspangledbanner and Choisir the only decent efforts in that race amongst a host of failures.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
HT do you give Holler any chance tonight? He's only a pretty average horse in comparison on what we've sent over there previously but it's hardly the strongest edition I've ever seen.

He could make John O'Plod look like a genius

WaznTheGreat

Referee
HT do you give Holler any chance tonight? He's only a pretty average horse in comparison on what we've sent over there previously but it's hardly the strongest edition I've ever seen.

He could make John O'Plod look like a genius

Bruh i just can't trust John O Shea in Australia let alone overseas,i hope Holler runs well for Australia but i honestly couldn't back it,you notice Undrafted is in this race? that's the thing we tipped last year at 20/1 when he beat Brazen Beau:cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Holler = Never ran down a straight course +first time tonight on the toughest straight course + John O Shea overseas = :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Would love to be wrong

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Holler's best runs were when he got easy leads in the William Reid and Canterbury Stakes,there's no such thing as an easy lead down this crazy straight course,how will he perform under pressure when challenged from start to finish? :crazy:

P.S you know Holler is winning this to spite me don't you

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Has anyone noticed how Ryan Moore rides every horse back in the field 50 lengths of the pace like it's Bernborough regardless of whether it's a maiden or group 1 horse,only time i backed him was Adelaide in the Cox Plate,i try to steer clear of this guy 99% of the time

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why does Beauitful Romance have to be with Godolphin,fan of the horse but Godolphin gave me AIDS a long time ago,conditions should suit her today as well :rw:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Terry Bailey would have upheld that and taken it off the Queen and then went missing from the illuminati lol

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lmao Highland Reel's jockey didn't want a bar of that stewards room,knew he would get whacked by the royal mafia if he even tried,hilarious.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Holler the first one beaten as expected,got nothing without an easy lead,this horse is not the type of horse you need over there.

John O Shea lolloo

Plod Plod you go buddy

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:alcho:Holler down the straight without an easy lead and on pace bias:alcho:

:alcho:He's a jolly good fellow

lockyno1

Post Whore
I see the UK Exoplod lived up to the Australian one...sent out the $2.50 favourite, finishes a good solid 19 lengths 2nd last!