What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby HQ

Parra

Referee
Still the best sports show for an Aussie sport.

It is up there with the NFL shows, and there are plenty of those.

I can't see why NRL and cricket could not have shows of the same calibre.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The NRL Footy show seem to think its a variety show, if they just stuck to NRL it would improve 100%

Thomas

First Grade

I do enjoy it. Some light-hearted content but it's all about the game. Great guests too.

tye

Juniors

It is good and very informative, I am pretty much done with league Footy shows...why they get gossip journo's to rehash the same rubbish they wright in the telegraph on TV is beyond me and what they have done to the back page is criminal.

RoosTah

Juniors
Yeah I gotta admit I really love the format of the show now. It's evolved nicely over the years and its current setup my favourite of any of the footy shows out there.

I feel like with League there's too many of them and it becomes a little repetitive. You've got Matty Johns, NRL 360, then the Footy show and it just gets a bit much.