What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

Walt Flanigan

Referee
lol pretty soon it will just be Ross and Ruck talking to themselves about how awesome the game is.

Ross said:
As said many, many times before - RLL3 is not our game, I couldn't make announcements about its initial release and I cannot make announcements about patches.

It's only their game when someone says something nice about it.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
RLL2 was such a massive improvement on RLL that I was happy with it. RLL3 is simply a sideways/backwards step.......they phoned this one in.

slamminsam246

Juniors
I am curious to know whether this game has been updated. So many bugs at release, has anything been sorted?

Nope. Been waiting and waiting for this game to be fixed. Played a 10 min casual match yesterday after being on the shelf since November last year and quickly remembered why. Ross @ Big Ant said patch had been submitted months ago which will bring it into line with pc beta (vast improvement). Its in Tru Blu's court now apparently and 3 months later still nothing. Useless

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Nope. Been waiting and waiting for this game to be fixed. Played a 10 min casual match yesterday after being on the shelf since November last year and quickly remembered why. Ross @ Big Ant said patch had been submitted months ago which will bring it into line with pc beta (vast improvement). Its in Tru Blu's court now apparently and 3 months later still nothing. Useless

Not surprised at all. Terrible company that makes terrible games, dares to charge 100 bucks for it then leaves it to rot. At least EA actually fix their broken games in a decent time frame, for all of the shit they cop.

Parra Pride

Referee
I actually played about half a game of this yesterday before getting bored. Something really stuck out to me as being ridiculously lazy, if Bevan French touches the ball, they've simply re-used Vossy's "The French" in reference to the French national team as French being called as a surname. It's hilarious that a developer can be that f**king lazy.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Spent a few hours updating the rosters to 2016 as couldn't find a reliable user whose done them on the PS3
Those were probably the funnest few hours i've had on the game, no lies.
Only played it for the 9s prior to the actual 9s, havn't played since.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Happy I never got around to wasting my money on this game.

Which disappoints me as I was looking forward to it so much.

redvscotty

First Grade
Yeah, I'm disappointed in it, especially considering I cracked 300 hours in Don Bradmans Cricket and don't look like slowing down.

Oh well, guess we'll never get a decent League game.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Happy I never got around to wasting my money on this game.

Which disappoints me as I was looking forward to it so much.

Just wait until the supposed patch comes out.
Its meant to be really good, from what I've read the PC guys really like it.

Having said that, the way its going by the time the patch IS released, the game will be cheap as chips.

Still annoying that BA still won't admit to something being wrong the the game.
As much as Ross is annoying, Ruck is the one who shits me more, everything through tinted glasses.

Jordan

Juniors
Just doing my bi-monthly check-in to see if the game has been patched yet.

Leaving disappointed but unsurprised.

80% of that forum is just geniused, 19% are banned, the other 1% is souffs fans.

Big Ant are just a douche company with a douche boss who makes douchey games.

I know I sound butt hurt and that's because I am, I really hate this game.

Parra Pride

Referee
As much as Ross is annoying, Ruck is the one who shits me more, everything through tinted glasses.

Ruck is one of three types of people. 1. He is ridiculously easy to please/ridiculously nice, and would tell you your cooking is delicious if you took a dump on a plate and served it to him. 2. He is just a massive troll, who has somehow won over mod status on the Big Ant forums. 3. He has legitimately never played anything outside of Rugby League and Cricket games, and so doesn't release what kind of shit Big Ant has dished up to him here.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
It should be funny to see that lacrosse game. But if it gets a 6/10 it's considered a success. I still remember pizza face ross trying to tell us that the other leagues reviewed well...then a terrible review came out and ross cried that review had spelling errors Haha.

Paullyboy

Coach
I tend to ignore the reviews that most of you guys on this forum put forward as they are always overly critical/emotive. I actually enjoyed Rugby League Live 2 (despite its flaws) and played many hours on it, despite many people telling me how rubbish it was.

I got an Xbox One a month ago and am seriously considering getting RLL3.

Without the "I hate Ross" emotion (which I don't care about, I couldn't care less about what sort of bloke he is), is this genuinely worse than RLL2? I just can't believe that it could be.

natheel

Coach
I tend to ignore the reviews that most of you guys on this forum put forward as they are always overly critical/emotive. I actually enjoyed Rugby League Live 2 (despite its flaws) and played many hours on it, despite many people telling me how rubbish it was.

I got an Xbox One a month ago and am seriously considering getting RLL3.

Without the "I hate Ross" emotion (which I don't care about, I couldn't care less about what sort of bloke he is), is this genuinely worse than RLL2? I just can't believe that it could be.

It'll have a patch soon which will hopefully fix a lot of issues. But I still play it like you with RLL2 it's a guilty pleasure. I'm having a lot of fun playing a super league career at the moment. And am about to start a draft online comp which could be fun