What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Review - August

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Did an article on the BRL finals race between Redcliffe, Wynnum, Burleigh, Easts, Brothers-Valleys, and Norths for the August edition.

Tell me what you think or any suggestions for future articles.....you excepted ILT ;-)

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Good stuff Stewie.....a few mistakes in there though

Brothers-Valleys to at least and secure a finals berth?? :lol: :?

Sydney Carton

Juniors
yeah big if i suppose......

i'm assuming redcliffe beat Easts in two weeks. BV have gotta roll burleigh but it's at perry park and i reckon they will

Stewbum

Juniors
Did an article on the BRL finals race between Redcliffe, Wynnum, Burleigh, Easts, Brothers-Valleys, and Norths for the August edition.

Tell me what you think or any suggestions for future articles.....you excepted ILT ;-)
Hello Sydney, what's it like to be me 13 years ago?

If I recall you had no children and were living at either my current abode or Highgate Hill. I see you were trying your hand at covering the BRL for rugby league review. Anyone know what happened to that publication?