What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules for some

The Popper

Bench
Is it just me? Or are the playoffs teams getting away with things that the Sharks normally get pinged for again and again and again and again ad infinitum.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
just you.
I saw the unbelievable tonight.
A dogs player getting sent off for 10 for a professional foul!
Could you picture that ever happening if Moore was still alive?

The Popper

Bench
Nope, Blacktip. I think you're wrong again. Sure the PF rule was used correctly in that instance in that game. But otherwise: defences up too fast, incorrect play the balls, high tackles, late tackles, flop tackles, etc, etc.

shadowboxer

First Grade
it might be because the game is live. Needs to be quicker, more brutal or people might change the channel, or something like that..

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
just being sarcastic Popper
Ay gae involving the sharks involves a 20 penalty game.
Lets have a look at the wash up on Sunday night & we will see if there is any creedance in what you say.

The Popper

Bench
Yep. Let's see what you think, Blacktip. I do believe that quite a number of things have been let go that Cronulla have been penalised for in the past. Not that I think it's wrong that they've cut out the nit-picking. I like a free flowing game. But I think the same should apply to everybody. I really think someone like Mander penalises Cronulla unmercifully for the slightest indiscretion.
And the sooner they pyss off the strip rule the better IMO.

Mako

Juniors
I think that the penalties increase in line with the amount you mouth off to the Ref.

Last night the Dogs were up 4 - 0 in penalties in first half and then got penalised. They mouthed off and were marched. After that the flow of penalties went to Cowboys. By early in second half it was 5 - 5.

Lesson - SHUT THE F#@K UP.

The Popper

Bench
Will Finch get a similar penalty to Beattie? I think not. NRL penalise one of their beloved Roosters. Perish the thought.

Latest posts