What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

martielang

Bench
f**k you lads are ridiculously petty.

As soon as someone disagrees with you, you all feel the need to jump on board by name calling, belittling them etc, then you all pat each other on the back like you're the heroes that everyone wanted. Its f**king embarrassing.

Your next move is normally to play the victim card like you're some sort of silenced minority...

OldPanther

Coach

As soon as someone disagrees with you, you all feel the need to jump on board by name calling, belittling them etc, then you all pat each other on the back like you're the heroes that everyone wanted. Its f**king embarrassing.

Your next move is normally to play the victim card like you're some sort of silenced minority...

We've all said May is a good player and should be in the team long-term but we're all morons because because we aren't crowning him the god-Emperor of Penrith. It goes both ways.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

Here comes the board police!...One who only seems to care about policing one side of the debate though. How odd.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

As soon as someone disagrees with you, you all feel the need to jump on board by name calling, belittling them etc

Hi, Pot, I'm Kettle.

As soon as someone disagrees with you, you all feel the need to jump on board by name calling, belittling them etc.

Your next move is normally to play the victim card...

Jesus, Pot, enough already.

martielang

Bench
Not quite sure what you've actually proven there other then you're capable of using the quote feature...

If anything you've probably confirmed my comments. Thanks.

Rowdy Panther

Juniors
We've all said May is a good player and should be in the team long-term but we're all morons because because we aren't crowning him the god-Emperor of Penrith. It goes both ways.
I don't even know who you are referring to here but to put yourself into one camp or another on an old fan footy forum with an active membership of what looks like 10 or less is petty. LOL

I personally have no opinion of Tyrone May other than he is a player with great potential. He hasn't finished his development as a player yet, not even close but has shown he can cut it in FG. Unfortunate for him he won't be back until about Origin time a little earlier than Mansour this year maybe depending on success of op and rehab.

OldPanther

Coach
I don't even know who you are referring to here but to put yourself into one camp or another on an old fan footy forum with an active membership of what looks like 10 or less is petty. LOL

I personally have no opinion of Tyrone May other than he is a player with great potential. He hasn't finished his development as a player yet, not even close but has shown he can cut it in FG. Unfortunate for him he won't be back until about Origin time a little earlier than Mansour this year maybe depending on success of op and rehab.

I'm in the "May is a fine player but not our long term 6" camp. Otherwise I just enjoy the footy talk and hate that most topics turn into a shit fight.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Not quite sure what you've actually proven there other then you're capable of using the quote feature...

If anything you've probably confirmed my comments. Thanks.

I didn't really expect you to get it, but I thought it was worth trying anyway. Never mind. Police on!

kinghippo

Juniors
Back on topic guys - who plays 6 then if Moylan is allowed to walk????
I really think this will impact his chances of being aloud to walk.
What would the club gain by letting him go with no replacement apart from an easy excuse for poor performance next year (rebuilding).
The fact is we need him and he is signed, the club needs to fix whatever is wrong internally , or assist Moylan in other ways if necessary to reach a good outcome for everyone.

MrBlack

Juniors
Not being privy to the inner workings at the club and assuming Moylan walks (if the press is to be believed)

We will have to outsource.

Options

Maloney or Cronk really the only options that would come to mind.

If not we could be in real trouble going into next season - Cartwright will be crowned the new number 6 !!

Plan A is Moylan stays (obviously). Just concerned with May's injury we have no plan B....

Moylan has to stay because Wallace should really be hanging up the boots with Egan to take over but having a really young spine is another perfect excuse for Hook and Gus

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Opposition sides have deliberately stood further offside this year when we're in the attacking 20 and held in the ruck longer.They've done this to Canberra and us.The difference is that Stuart had a bitch about it early in the season.

And no, I'm not making excuses for Griffin.It's actually his job to bring this up.

Only making winning harder for us.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
I really hope the whole Moylan thing is put to bed and he stays. I also think Griffin should be given next season to determine whether we extend him or not. He has got us to the finals 2 seasons in a row and really should be aiming for and achieving a top 4 finish next season. If Moylan is still at the club then top 4 has to be our benchmark for this squad. Im happy to give Griffin his 3rd season (which he is signed for) to show if he gets another contract. If he fails then go for Bellamy and try to get Cronk involved with the academy or coaching there somewhere.

Kilkenny

Coach
Luai like Tyrone May only lasted half the game yesterday before sustaining a knee injury and he will not be available for next week's GF which is a shame. In his limited involvements there was one moment which demonstrated what Luai can bring to the number 6 role in our NRL side. He took the ball on the last, ten or so metres out, ran to the line before dropping the ball onto his left foot and popping it into the in goal. It was perfection. Line drop out. Our forwards were very good in this game. I could be wrong but I think Villiame Kikau and Kaide Ellis both played the full 80 and were good. Young Liam Martin could be something special and Jed Cartwright has NRL written all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.