What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilkenny

Coach
The highlights reel on Lachlan Stein must have been something put together by his manager? Looks to have some potential although you could probably make anyone look pretty decent in a six minute highlights reel.

Karnivayne

Juniors
So what happens to Mckendry? We have Tamou, RCG, Latu, Leota, Saunders, Browne... Possibly have Tamou, RCG, Latu and Mckendry as rotation???

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm sure big Sam McKendry has a role to play and will be determined to win a spot in our top 17. It's not going to be easy for him given the competition for places but at his best you'd have to think he would be there somewhere.

Black Magik

Juniors
I hope we play 25 players next season and I hope that is because of in-form players coming in and not injury. Wouldn't that be a change for the better!

franklin2323

Immortal
The highlights reel on Lachlan Stein must have been something put together by his manager? Looks to have some potential although you could probably make anyone look pretty decent in a six minute highlights reel.

We need outside backs. even if he's just NSW Cup standard he will be handy

franklin2323

Immortal
Backrow off the bench most likely. I think Latu will still start if his form continues from last season. Seniority means nothing to Hook, its all about performance.

He's not a front rower. Unless the Cartwright in 5/8th farce continues he will be bench forward

Kilkenny

Coach
The good thing about having a new coach in Griffin is there are no favourites, no automatic selections. As was shown last season with Sowie, Segeyaro being shown the door you have to perform to get picked pure and simple. He had issues with Peter Wallace at the Broncos but that didn't stop him selecting Wallace in the dummy half role and him having one of his best seasons in his career.

Randy81

Juniors
Backrow off the bench most likely. I think Latu will still start if his form continues from last season. Seniority means nothing to Hook, its all about performance.
Sammy is seen as a play 1 front rower. Does the hard yards and is durable.
Latu off bench for when we start to play footy

maple_69

Bench
I just don't see how you fit him into the 17 barring injuries or dramatic change in form.

Moylan, Hiku, Whare, Blake, DWZ, Martin, Cleary, Tamou, Wallace, RCG, Cartwright, Yeo, Merrin, Peachey, Latu, JFH, Grevsmuhl.

I think we are well covered for tough stuff and would only be taking some punch out of the side if you dropped Grevy or JFH. We could use more of that if anything. I'd rather Leota/Kikau getting a look before Mckendry at this stage.

Nothing against the guy, he's been a great player and person for the club, but we've moved forward and he's unfortunately not the player he was pre injury. I still think he's great depth next year and could bring some great value to a club like the Knights.

Randy81

Juniors
I just don't see how you fit him into the 17 barring injuries or dramatic change in form.

Moylan, Hiku, Whare, Blake, DWZ, Martin, Cleary, Tamou, Wallace, RCG, Cartwright, Yeo, Merrin, Peachey, Latu, JFH, Grevsmuhl.

I think we are well covered for tough stuff and would only be taking some punch out of the side if you dropped Grevy or JFH. We could use more of that if anything. I'd rather Leota/Kikau getting a look before Mckendry at this stage.

Nothing against the guy, he's been a great player and person for the club, but we've moved forward and he's unfortunately not the player he was pre injury. I still think he's great depth next year and could bring some great value to a club like the Knights.
I agree mate. He wouldn't be in my 17 either. I have reliably been informed he is though.
The problem with grevs is that he has chronic hip problem (bone on bone) so he needs to be managed

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Anyone know who is set to be released in the next day or two?

On compassionate grounds apparently???

Mentioned by a few Penrith local Journos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts