What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

whall15

Coach
So we are back here again for another 200 pages with a signing or two.

Just carrying it over from Part 1, can someone more knowledgable in Super League tell me why backs don't make the transition over here? We've had recently Burgess, Morley and Ellis all making a pretty big impression while the only back is Widdop was by no means a big name in England.

Eelementary

Post Whore
jono said:
O'Meley is past his use-by date. Would be another Matt Orford situation.
The priority needs to be to get some strong fast outside backs.
Wolfman is available is a good option , but if we're anywhere near the ball park , or in the frame , Will Hopoate is a MUST.

True, but props notoriously ripen at the later stages (ie: late 20's to early 30's). At the very least O'Meley would bring some aggression to the table.

Eels Dude

Coach
O'Meley is younger than Carl Webb... who some people on here still expect to come good. Not only that but in his prime was a much better player than Webb ever was.

boxhead

First Grade
so we are back here again for another 200 pages with a signing or two.

Just carrying it over from part 1, can someone more knowledgable in super league tell me why backs don't make the transition over here? We've had recently burgess, morley and ellis all making a pretty big impression while the only back is widdop was by no means a big name in england.

You took ma job!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I hereby christen this....

Wait a sec.

About f**king time Boxy, had to wait some hours for you to come on board. Do you know how frustrating that is for me? With all the dirty jokes and photos stockpiled, ready for posting on PART 3, the ship nearly sailed without you mate. Was about to lose it. Anyway, you just made it on time. Now I can relax again.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm just posting here so it flags as a thread I've posted in.

dickheads.jpg

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
You're a strange man, Casper. I imagine the cookie folder on your hard drive would make for some interesting viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.