What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
No doubt the roosters will be heavy into the market .Doubt they target us would not be surprised to see them make a play for latrell mitchell and burton

snickers007

Juniors
One thing I think everyone can agree on is that the Roosters will be looking for established players. They're not interested in a rebuild. They'll look for people to slot straight in, who are proven match winners.

And they're not gonna get that based on the off-contract players for 2025, so I reckon there will be some backdoor deals and enquiries happening through 3rd parties.

Hooked

Juniors
South Sydney halfback Lachlan Ilias has been granted permission to explore his options at rival clubs as he heads toward the exit door at the Rabbitohs.

This masthead understands that Ilias’ manager Braith Anasta formally applied for permission to negotiate with rival clubs on Monday morning in the wake of revelations that St Helens playmaker Lewis Dodd would join the Rabbitohs next year.
Souths have now given him permission to negotiate, meaning Ilias is officially on the open market.
A handful of clubs are potentially in the market for playmakers including the Bulldogs, Gold Coast Titans, North Queensland and Penrith.

WestyLife

First Grade
South Sydney halfback Lachlan Ilias has been granted permission to explore his options at rival clubs as he heads toward the exit door at the Rabbitohs.

This masthead understands that Ilias’ manager Braith Anasta formally applied for permission to negotiate with rival clubs on Monday morning in the wake of revelations that St Helens playmaker Lewis Dodd would join the Rabbitohs next year.
Souths have now given him permission to negotiate, meaning Ilias is officially on the open market.
A handful of clubs are potentially in the market for playmakers including the Bulldogs, Gold Coast Titans, North Queensland and Penrith.

I just mentioned it as a random shower thought type thing. Doubt Panthers show any interest.

The Realist

Juniors
Doesn't Ilias play 7 at the Bunnies?

Not anymore.

One thing I will say about Illias is that he is an excellent defender for a halfback. So Ivan would like him just for that reason alone.

One thing that Ivan doesn't like is mental frailty or instability. Illias is very much a confidence player and when he is down on confidence he is atrocious - like kicking out on the full multiple times a game atrocious.

MugaB

Coach
Is it shinny new toy time again fellas

We don't need him, we don't want him, if he has anything to do with braith and friends, he might as well go to esl.... can't make it in the bottom of the table bunnies then definitely won't be making it for 3 time premiership panthers either ffs...

Last edited:

Latest posts