What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Is a $1m three year deal, not unreasonable, given he has a bit of utility value being able to fill in at centre.

I saw a rumour on another forum suggesting Andrew Webster might be keen on him. No money was mentioned just the fact he could be a good fit at the Warriors.

I'd be happy to pay that for a bench guy who can start at a pinch. I guess depends on who they get to replace Fish

Warriors, Dragons, Souffs are 3 teams that his style suits

Kilkenny

Coach
I'd be happy to pay that for a bench guy who can start at a pinch. I guess depends on who they get to replace Fish

Warriors, Dragons, Souffs are 3 teams that his style suits
The club has high hopes for Harrison Hassett, not dissimilar in style to Luke Garner, so it wouldn’t make a lot of sense to retain him I guess.

Iamback

Coach
The club has high hopes for Harrison Hassett, not dissimilar in style to Luke Garner, so it wouldn’t make a lot of sense to retain him I guess.

That is it. You'd get him and Mav for close to minimum wage.

Backrow is locked in atm as:

Sorro
Martin
Yeo

Unless we pick up Crichton or someone that is. Maybe we wait until after the season and lock in Garner for next year too

Kilkenny

Coach
That is it. You'd get him and Mav for close to minimum wage.

Backrow is locked in atm as:

Sorro
Martin
Yeo

Unless we pick up Crichton or someone that is. Maybe we wait until after the season and lock in Garner for next year too
I think if Harrison Hassett is any good we’ll you’d have to think he is going to emerge in the next season or two.

Well we should have well over a million in the cap due to recent events .
Also Alamoti is a better centre .
Between Fish yearly cap worth - let’s say $800k.
Part of Turuva’s not yet allocated else where - $100k.
May’s at $500k (if sacked)

Alamoti is already extended to end of 2025.

Let’s conservatively say $1.2 to $1.4 mil cap space available. Possibly $1.5m.

That’s two good forwards at $600k and $700k or upgrade to Garner + buying a cheapie + a good forward at $850-900k

Or going all out in one big forward at $1m and the rest used as upgrades.

Plenty to think about.

hindy111

Post Whore
He won't be rubbed put of the game for good.
He will cop a suspension. I'd say most likely this season. I'm fine with tearing his contract up but if he will just re surface at another club I don't see the point. I guess however the point will be the club doesn't tolerate this type of shit. Other clubs probably won't want to touch him unless desperate.

Tago most likely stays at centre now in 2025 and I guess Alamoti comes in and one of the McLean boys. J.Cole might even be an option.
Any other good backs coming through? Can Ionghi play wing or only fullback?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He won't be rubbed put of the game for good.
He will cop a suspension. I'd say most likely this season. I'm fine with tearing his contract up but if he will just re surface at another club I don't see the point. I guess however the point will be the club doesn't tolerate this type of shit. Other clubs probably won't want to touch him unless desperate.

Tago most likely stays at centre now in 2025 and I guess Alamoti comes in and one of the McLean boys. J.Cole might even be an option.
Any other good backs coming through? Can Ionghi play wing or only fullback?
The point is not allowing scum who beat women at the club.

kinghippo

Juniors
Apparently happened a month ago.
since then we have had the speeding car thing and neck tattoo.
Obviously off the rails a bit.
Somewhere on the other side of the world away from the Panthers would be a good fit for a new life.

Latest posts