What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Whino

Bench
The issue is he isn't that slow but very lazy. Most the time he just jogs.

On wingers what do you think of Souths? They will have Munroe and Johnston. To speedsters but both tiny and can't ruck it out. Throw in am average pack. Seems a concern.

I was talking to a Souffs die hard this morning. He was of the opinion they need a big body winger.

Iamback

Coach
Parra aren't getting the spoon or bottom 4. Too many deadbeats teams to save them that fate.

Dragons will put in and weren't far off most weeks.

Benji is shit but Api is good and if they play that Fainu half they will win a few games

Dogs are garbage them and Parra for the spoon

Too many teams in that middle 8 got way better

maple_69

Bench
Plenty of teams behind Penrith and Brisbane that will be vying for that top 4. Roosters, Souths, Parra, Warriors, Melbourne, Sharks, Cows & Knights could all do it IMO.

Id pencil Melbourne in given they are just always there. Their pack was a mile off the pace last year but I think the potential of Blore, MacDonald, Howarth, Katoa & Fa’alogo will be enough talent for Bellamy to get that squad to the top 4.

I’d tip Souths for the last spot. I don’t rate them a chance against the best sides as they’ll just be ground to dust in an arm wrestle with Penrith or Brisbane but expect they’ll be too classy for most sides.

I think Parra and the Chooks are the sides that could give Penrith and Brisbane a run in a big game given their pack and spine but they’re patchy and every chance of turning up to that big game gassed, injured and/or suspended. Would love the Warriors to take the next step.

I’ve got Penrith, Brisbane, Souths, Melbourne, Warriors, Easts, Parra, Sharks and the winners of the elimination games being a good chance to knock out Souths/Melbourne in the qualifiers.

MugaB

Coach
Plenty of teams behind Penrith and Brisbane that will be vying for that top 4. Roosters, Souths, Parra, Warriors, Melbourne, Sharks, Cows & Knights could all do it IMO.

Id pencil Melbourne in given they are just always there. Their pack was a mile off the pace last year but I think the potential of Blore, MacDonald, Howarth, Katoa & Fa’alogo will be enough talent for Bellamy to get that squad to the top 4.

I’d tip Souths for the last spot. I don’t rate them a chance against the best sides as they’ll just be ground to dust in an arm wrestle with Penrith or Brisbane but expect they’ll be too classy for most sides.

I think Parra and the Chooks are the sides that could give Penrith and Brisbane a run in a big game given their pack and spine but they’re patchy and every chance of turning up to that big game gassed, injured and/or suspended. Would love the Warriors to take the next step.

I’ve got Penrith, Brisbane, Souths, Melbourne, Warriors, Easts, Parra, Sharks and the winners of the elimination games being a good chance to knock out Souths/Melbourne in the qualifiers.
Penrith, Brisbane, Warriors, Knights, lock it in eddie, Raiders for the smokey, they seem to just win games when they aren't in it, and lose the impossible ones... simply too hard to tip

Penrith, Brisbane, Warriors, Knights, lock it in eddie, Raiders for the smokey, they seem to just win games when they aren't in it, and lose the impossible ones... simply too hard to tip
I like your top 4 but the Broncos have lost some really important ones in Fleglar and Farnsworth. They might be at the bottom of the 4.
Warriors have added well with Capewell and RTS plus the coach has another pre season with them.
Knights got Jack Cogger and we all saw just how good he can be in limited time with us, so I think they will be a totally different team with him.
The Raiders still have the same problem, Ricky Stuart, but one guarantee, Ricky will blame the referees and say "my boys always get the raw deal" plenty of times this year. 🤣

Iamback

Coach
I like your top 4 but the Broncos have lost some really important ones in Fleglar and Farnsworth. They might be at the bottom of the 4.
Warriors have added well with Capewell and RTS plus the coach has another pre season with them.
Knights got Jack Cogger and we all saw just how good he can be in limited time with us, so I think they will be a totally different team with him.
The Raiders still have the same problem, Ricky Stuart, but one guarantee, Ricky will blame the referees and say "my boys always get the raw deal" plenty of times this year. 🤣

Yeah I have Dolphins over them.

Not sure Walsh's head will fit in his jersey this year

murraymob

Coach
The broncos will be top 4 they are an exciting young team .there only downfall could be Reynolds and how often he is on the feild with injuries .

Iamback

Coach
The broncos will be top 4 they are an exciting young team .there only downfall could be Reynolds and how often he is on the feild with injuries .

Young guys now on huge money doesn't always go how it should, Especially losing key players

Latest posts