What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Being up to your elbows in pussy of every kind imaginable every time you leave the house would make long term love a tough ask. If they pull it off then she must be one hell of a catch & Nathan has the self control of a saint.

I've obviously snuck into an 'only fans' site by the look of things.

Does 'Nanna Jennifer' have to get out the soap and water? :eek:

The girls all are speaking about are probably 2 of his sisters and perhaps a friend.

TBH, I don't care whether Nathan lives with a haram or lives like a medieval monk......all I care about his how he plays week in, week out for Penrith.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I've obviously snuck into an 'only fans' site by the look of things.

Does 'Nanna Jennifer' have to get out the soap and water? :eek:

The girls all are speaking about are probably 2 of his sisters and perhaps a friend.

TBH, I don't care whether Nathan lives with a haram or lives like a medieval monk......all I care about his how he plays week in, week out for Penrith.
The Clearys do seem like decent people. I've heard a story or 2 about Ivan on the piss but nothing bad

MugaB

Coach
I got to this point & wasn't sure if you were talking about Nathan or Mary.
Theres something about mary.....

...They made a movie about it...
Gizz on the ear, she uses for hair gel...

Yeah i reckon she'll be right, there"s plenty of pussy around her to keep her occupied till the prince has run out his contract

Pjf04b

Juniors
wasnt Lachlan Galvin reported to have signed here for next year? It didn’t seem like it when Hooper spoke to Benji.

Original Name

Juniors
wasnt Lachlan Galvin reported to have signed here for next year? It didn’t seem like it when Hooper spoke to Benji.
Nah the Mole or something said reported it was discussed as a trade option or something but I doubt there it was a serious thing if it's true at all.

Last edited: