What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
Yep I think Martin to prop is our best option. Tago can go to the backrow and Alamoti to centres. Maybe it means Turuva can stick around, otherwise McLean fills out the backline.

1. Edwards 2. McLean/Turuva 3. May 4. Alamoti 5. To'o 6. Cole 7. Cleary 8. Smith 9. Kenny 10. Leota 11. Martin 12. Sorenson 13. Yeo 14. Sommerton 15. Price 16. Henry 17. Tago

Martin starts on an edge and plays the middle 40 in the middle. Tago plays the back 60 when things are a bit more open. Sommerton & Price are really cream here so plenty of options on what to do there. A guy like Hassett could be in the running with Sorenson in the middle also.

Iamback

Coach
I wouldn't be opposed to NAS if we could get him for 500 for 2 years.

Fish was supposedly on 750..

Thatd leave enough to top up tito and maybe upgrade one of the nsw cup props whoever is tracking best.

Nas of the bench for impact with

Leota
Smith starting

Henry
Nas of the bench.

By mid 2025 youd like to hope Luron would be getting close. No doubt hes a talent but he needs 12- 24 months. NAS for two years on 200 or so less than fish would be ok.

I'd rather Henry start over Smith

Sime_11

Juniors
there is no chance of getting Stefano from the Tigers - even the old Tigers board wouldnt be that stupid to let him go

Crichton
Naden
Burton
Momorovski
Staines
Luai
Cogger
Fisher-Harris
Korisau
Leniu
Capewell
Kikau
Hopgood

That’s a great starting 13. Could compete for a top 4 and on their day a premiership. Plus the rest

O’Sullivan
Hosking
Salmon
Hetherington
Burns

Fangs

Coach
there is no chance of getting Stefano from the Tigers - even the old Tigers board wouldnt be that stupid to let him go

Its a mutual option for 2025 according to zero tackle.

I know where I'm heading if I'm Stefano.

EDIT: His clause for 2025 states that if the Tigers don't play finals football he can leave.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'd be 99% sure we already have a plan in place.

There is no way in the world you release one of the best players in the game without a plan.

Yeah this isn't something that just happens. In private it would've been building for a while.

snickers007

Juniors
f**k this makes me sad. I love Fish.

An absolute warrior (no-pun intended) on the field, a gentleman off it, and a true leader in every sense of the word.

Mad respect for the way the Fish, Panthers and Warriors have conducted themselves here - nothing leaking to the media, no hysteria, no fear-mongering and no cash grabs. Fish is just a man who needs to return home and look after his family - and we've treated him as a human first, and footballer second, and that makes me real proud.

And well done on Fish getting himself another massive bag of cash for the next 4 years.

Let the fourth be with you big dog. LFG

Edit: My 5 year old is gonna be devastated, she adores Fish. :cry:

Sime_11

Juniors
Its a mutual option for 2025 according to zero tackle.

I know where I'm heading if I'm Stefano.

EDIT: His clause for 2025 states that if the Tigers don't play finals football he can leave.

ok lets smash the Tigers by 60 this weekend :p

he would be in demand so he isnt coming cheap - probably uses close to all of Fishes money that frees the cap up

personally i dont think this changes the Tito situation alot - we can replace Tito easier than Fish

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
ok lets smash the Tigers by 60 this weekend :p

he would be in demand so he isnt coming cheap - probably uses close to all of Fishes money that frees the cap up

personally i dont think this changes the Tito situation alot - we can replace Tito easier than Fish
You're saying Stefano is worth close to 900k??

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
f**k this makes me sad. I love Fish.

An absolute warrior (no-pun intended) on the field, a gentleman off it, and a true leader in every sense of the word.

Mad respect for the way the Fish, Panthers and Warriors have conducted themselves here - nothing leaking to the media, no hysteria, no fear-mongering and no cash grabs. Fish is just a man who needs to return home and look after his family - and we've treated him as a human first, and footballer second, and that makes me real proud.

And well done on Fish getting himself another massive bag of cash for the next 4 years.

Let the fourth be with you big dog. LFG

Edit: My 5 year old is gonna be devastated, she adores Fish. :cry:
My 10 year old has been crying for 20 minutes. Loves Big Fish and Moses.