What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

A few thoughts

- disappointed he chose the Roosters, I think the Holbrook factor must’ve been a big determining factor

- Roosters offer being less money than ours is interesting. What’s the bet his partner signs for their NRLW side for a record deal?

- surely Crichton is gone, not sure he’d come to Penrith but I’d be absolutely kicking the shit out of those tyres

Iamback

Coach
A few thoughts

- disappointed he chose the Roosters, I think the Holbrook factor must’ve been a big determining factor

- Roosters offer being less money than ours is interesting. What’s the bet his partner signs for their NRLW side for a record deal?

- surely Crichton is gone, not sure he’d come to Penrith but I’d be absolutely kicking the shit out of those tyres

On Crichton, Not sure a 28 year old is where we should open the war chest

Black Diamond

Juniors
This decision will make it harder to sign a name. We have such a long history of not having any pulling power. 3 comps in row hasn't even helped it
Exactly why we go for the Roosters jugular and take what they want to keep, being the nice guy and playing fair has got us nothing and we have had to give up so much along the way.

The Roosters will have to let at least one of their second rowers go. Fifita Chrichton the Butcher boys Wong and Tuponuai. I would take either of the last two.
According to this they already re-signed Sitili, Wong and Nat Butcher this year so it would seem Crichton would be the one on the outer: