What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Someone2

Juniors
WTF everyone been saying it was a done deal

something Rocky happening at the Riff first JFH ,Jett and Tito gone now this

mxlegend99

Referee

A few in the media were guessing. When Roosters and any other team are competing for a player. The safe bet is on Roosters. I was 99% sure he was a Rooster the second it was revealed they wanted him.

Nick will do shady shit to get players.

Do Panthers turn its attention to Su’A? He turns 27 in October. Younger than Critchon.

Here is a list of players off contract for 2025

Players off contract for 2026

I think Panthers turn its attention to what’s worked. Upgrade within, recruit some players who show promise and won’t break the bank - turning them into quality week in week out reliable players. Maybe look at getting Cogger and Leniu back for 2026.

murraymob

Coach
S

something Rocky happening at the Riff first JFH ,Jett and Tito gone now

Your team should be signing the tradie at Bunnings the one who teaches how to climb ladders

MugaB

Coach
A few in the media were guessing. When Roosters and any other team are competing for a player. The safe bet is on Roosters. I was 99% sure he was a Rooster the second it was revealed they wanted him.

Nick will do shady shit to get players.
There's probably half million in salary going to the womens side just to get fafitas Mrs onside

MugaB

Coach
I want Jayden Su'A, ten times more upside that David fÀJita
Do Panthers turn its attention to Su’A? He turns 27 in October. Younger than Critchon.

Here is a list of players off contract for 2025

Players off contract for 2026

I think Panthers turn its attention to what’s worked. Upgrade within, recruit some players who show promise and won’t break the bank - turning them into quality week in week out reliable players. Maybe look at getting Cogger and Leniu back for 2026.

Hooked

Juniors
Happy to replace Garner with him but the salary's won't line up

That might have to be the option. Plan B if we can't get anyone decent. Sign a Su'a like player for Garner and grab a mid prop to get us through 2025. Then upgrade 2026.

mxlegend99

Referee
No elite player will join us. $850k is a lot. But elite players will want more. Elite players dont sign for unders for clubs that aren’t Broncos or Roosters.

We got Maloney because of Sharks wanting Moylan and it basically being a straight swap. He was probably market value anyway.

We got Tamou by paying overs.

We got Merrin by paying overs.

We cant even keep all our own elite players for similar or equal money. Critter left for the same money we offered. Turuva left for just a bit more.

Only players we can sign are guys wanting an opportunity to better themselves.

Frankus

Juniors
I tell you what - for some added mongrel and smarts Elliott Whitehead would be awesome for 2025. I know he's getting on in years but he is still a top tier backrower.

Latest posts