What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Panther Pete

Juniors
Blade said that there enquiries from managers of currently contracted players to fill JFH's place. I guess all we can do is wait and see who needs a release from their clubs on 'compassionate grounds'.
Who would be at the top of your list?

Original Name

Juniors
What was the question?
Someone said Kiks is looking uninterested at the Dogs and I replied he's been killing it and trying super hard using an effort play that he does better and more often than anyone as an example of how hard he's been trying at the Dogs. You can look at his awesome line speed for another example of his level of effort.

Last edited:

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Someone said Kiks is looking uninterested at the Dogs and I replied he's been killing it and trying super hard using an effort play that he does better and more often than anyone as an example of how hard he's been trying at the Dogs. You can look at his awesome line speed for another example of his level of effort.
It's easy to tell who actually watches games without bias

Iamback

Coach
Doesn't have to be compassionate grounds.

Take Leo Thompson at Knights - another that fits an ideal signing for us

I reckon if another club signs him they will let him go early to help with their cap situation

betcats

Referee
why would Haas be offered they just worked so hard to extend him and making him the broncos highest pad player ever. He is not walking away from that deal.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Doesn't have to be compassionate grounds.

Take Leo Thompson at Knights - another that fits an ideal signing for us

I reckon if another club signs him they will let him go early to help with their cap situation
He is a very good replacement for What we lost.