What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Any season Nathan, Yeo and Dyl are fit we are a top 4 chance and can win the comp imo
When Stephen Crichton signed for the dogs I didn't think it was such a big deal like it is now.

Yeo and Dyl have been blessed with not many injuries. Nathans hammy could be a real issues, we don't need our our Tommy turbo.

I don't think we are a top 4 side without replacing Fisher Harris, (if may is gone he needs replacing) and impacted off the bench.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
When Stephen Crichton signed for the dogs I didn't think it was such a big deal like it is now.

Yeo and Dyl have been blessed with not many injuries. Nathans hammy could be a real issues, we don't need our our Tommy turbo.

I don't think we are a top 4 side without replacing Fisher Harris, (if may is gone he needs replacing) and impacted off the bench.
Who jumps us though? I can't see anyone

murraymob

Coach
Well we have had our time. I can see us drift right back down in the future. Next year we won't have a ground, all this BS this season (Nathan, Taylan, James) is surely a dent to the momentum and momentum is everything.
Remind me never to get in the trenches with you.Seriously why worry about next year untill next year
We still have a strong base .like all sides we need to evolve our style .That happens as we lose gain players.We still a future immortal the prince .Dont give up .Never give up

hindy111

Post Whore
Remind me never to get in the trenches with you.Seriously why worry about next year untill next year
We still have a strong base .like all sides we need to evolve our style .That happens as we lose gain players.We still a future immortal the prince .Dont give up .Never give up

Also will have money to spend.... May goes then there is 400-500k. JFH means 850k.
Luai was offered 800k so it isn't like his money has disappeared either.

murraymob

Coach
Also will have money to spend.... May goes then there is 400-500k. JFH means 850k.
Luai was offered 800k so it isn't like his money has disappeared either.
On the plus side Hindy I am still unsigned and ready to go .Been practising standing behind the tryline in case parra make a offer

BossleyPanther

Juniors
It is what it is.id be the guy finding a plug to fill those holes we have. I'm not giving up. But we gotta act now and prepared especially for those players near 30.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Who jumps us though? I can't see anyone

Yep worse case we keep Garner and run out like this.

Edwards
To'o
Alamoti
Tago
??
Cole
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Sorro
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Smith
Henry
??
??

There is enough cheap outside backs that can do a job to plug in while May's case is being sorted. So too forwards sign a couple of older guys on the cheap forward play Cleary etc

While we have 2 Origin forwards, Games elite 7. Best 2 metre eaters coming off our line we will be a force.

Throw in the high ceiling of that centre pairing and we will be top 4

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Yep worse case we keep Garner and run out like this.

Edwards
To'o
Alamoti
Tago
??
Cole
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Sorro
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Smith
Henry
??
??

There is enough cheap outside backs that can do a job to plug in while May's case is being sorted. So too forwards sign a couple of older guys on the cheap forward play Cleary etc

While we have 2 Origin forwards, Games elite 7. Best 2 metre eaters coming off our line we will be a force.

Throw in the high ceiling of that centre pairing and we will be top 4
I don't think you can relay on Sorenson at this stage. The 2 missing bench spots is a issue. I expect the club to make to make some signings for it and my concerns would be invalid.

Iamback

Coach
I don't think you can relay on Sorenson at this stage. The 2 missing bench spots is a issue. I expect the club to make to make some signings for it and my concerns would be invalid.

I left them blank because someone like Mav might just explode or the teenagers in Luron and Hassett.

I'd expect they will pick up a few solid FG and Ivan has a decent track record with guys like that.

Fill the squad out that way but 4 Origin guys. Test prop in Moses, Test player and CC Medalist in Edwards is still a great base to build from.

Cleary staying on the field is key though

Iamback

Coach
Why? I am sure some has been used but Penrith would of allocated some for a 5/8. I'd say they have ser 350- 400k aside for it

We have to replace him in the squad with someone.

$150k atleast for that.

Of the $700k left from that offer we re-signed

Kenny
May
Tago

to extensions, We don't get all of those done if we keep Luai.

So we'd have a small amount of it left but if it is Fish's money we have to spend

hindy111

Post Whore
In hindsight keeping Tito was the right call.
I still think the backline will be ok and my tip is the Mclean brothers to fill the void. I could also see a cheap signing for depth like a Naden or even Jenkins returning.
Trent Toleau may be the smoke which would push J.Cole perhaps to centre?

Iamback

Coach
In hindsight keeping Tito was the right call.
I still think the backline will be ok and my tip is the Mclean brothers to fill the void. I could also see a cheap signing for depth like a Naden or even Jenkins returning.
Trent Toleau may be the smoke which would push J.Cole perhaps to centre?

Even if no one gets released early there are enough guys who would be decent in the Alamoti role for depth wise.

I am not as high on him as others, We have better options and better centre options than Cole.

Cole ticks all the boxes for a half, Just needs to put it together

Latest posts