What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Happy to let Tracey walk and get a roster spot given Moylan can't be f**king moved.

But knowing Fitz and the club... We would probably be getting a Dragon in return
How bad is Moyza seen in the RL community when the Catalans prefer Jayden Nikorima over him. Yep, that's who they have signed.

I don't care if there's a swap for Tracey. I'd just insist that if he goes Moyza goes with him.

How bad is Moyza seen in the RL community when the Catalans prefer Jayden Nikorima over him. Yep, that's who they have signed.

I don't care if there's a swap for Tracey. I'd just insist that if he goes Moyza goes with him.
Send him to Newtown with the message that he will not be considered for first grade no matter what. Guaranteed he wouldn't fancy doing that for a whole season.

SadShark

Bench
Is that the one where you have to wait until it falls apart before it finally disappears…?!?
I’ve found that the only way it falls apart, is to nibble the corn kernels out of it. From there, it seems to break away quite effectively.

ragzouken

Juniors
Angus Crichton? Would be a good addition connections to fitzy, RA pulled out I reckon he would be a good get doubt we have the coin though

Avenger

Immortal
Are there any outside backs that are surplus to your needs? We can give you Paulo and pay some of the freight.

Latest posts