What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

dinghydi

Juniors
Difference is Riccio isn't a headline hunter like Buzz....silence is golden on this one. The fact Sifa is his cousin and he's tight with Ronnie and Britt would have to be in our favour. The that he's limited to Sydney clubs is also a big plus. Rules out the big back ended contracts that the Dolphins and other clubs may throw at him. It seems that it's likely a decision will be made in the off-season is a positive as I see the Goons improving under Flanno next year.
They might improve, but I don't think they will turn the table upside down.

Difference is Riccio isn't a headline hunter like Buzz....silence is golden on this one. The fact Sifa is his cousin and he's tight with Ronnie and Britt would have to be in our favour. The that he's limited to Sydney clubs is also a big plus. Rules out the big back ended contracts that the Dolphins and other clubs may throw at him. It seems that it's likely a decision will be made in the off-season is a positive as I see the Goons improving under Flanno next year.
I take GREAT exception to your comment .
I am one of the Sharks most loyal and passionate fans.
I love and hold our club very to my heart.
Unfortunately , sometimes to maintain journalistic integrity.
I am forced to publish facts when I become aware of them .

Quigs

Immortal
wqZvdHvkhDXGBRzC0v3a4VLIMaB.jpg

dinghydi

Juniors
journalistic integrity ? These days it is whatever you want to make it . Publishing True ,verifiable facts doesnt seem to have much to do with it , on sports, business, ,social , domestic or international political forums. The right to your own personal opinion trumps all that!

bluefox68

Staff member
Do you have an editor who can help you with basic punctuation?

shadowboxer

First Grade
If AFB goes to the Dragons, who he either bailed on or was punted from previously, then it was for the best. As anyone taking the cash to toil away with drags instead of having a bloody good shot at doing something solid with the sharks, isn’t really that serious.
No disrespect to the dragons either, we’ve been in there position before and it’s just how it is, right on Nigel Vagana.

cb4

First Grade
If AFB goes to the Dragons, who he either bailed on or was punted from previously, then it was for the best. As anyone taking the cash to toil away with drags instead of having a bloody good shot at doing something solid with the sharks, isn’t really that serious.
No disrespect to the dragons either, we’ve been in there position before and it’s just how it is, right on Nigel Vagana.
They sacked him for DV when he was there, I don't think he played a first grade game for them though.

My understanding to the situation now is if we match the Dragons offer we will get him across the line. A decision from us will be made shortly as to whether we will match and then negotiate with the Warriors.

Stake Removed

First Grade
News ltd reporting that Flanno wants an answer this week re AFB, I am guessing as after Dearden as well want to know how much they have to spend.
This could play into our hands

Special K

Coach
Does anyone actually believe the line of "making a decision on making an offer" or working out what we want to pay? It has been used for 3-4 weeks now. It is the total opposite of the ploy from Flanno and the dragons who are desperate.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Because AFB has indicated he'll stay in the ditch for one more year there's no urgency on his manager's part. Goons are desperate as were the Tigers hence deadlines so they can pursue plan B. Very fortunate that the interstate clubs aren't part of the circus imo. Happy to sit back and see how this pans out.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Wasn't meant to offend you Buzz. I guess that same loyalty that you have to the Sharks was replicated by Fifita in the FKL scenario. Wasn't like he ran on the field with a banner ffs. How's Kenty traveling in his time of need? If it was a footballer going through the same unfortunate situation it would be front and back page news. Cause he's a colleague..... Crickets. Nothing personal Buzz...I think most journalists are hypocrites.

Latest posts