What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
Off contract end of the year
I’d been thinking since pre-season that I wouldn’t be against trying to get Crichton for this year and next, at a reasonable price and provided it doesn’t cost us Williams. Think the Roosters would snap our hands off at taking him this year (with them paying some freight). Would give us good back row coverage, is quite versatile and has the 1 thing I love in a player, a fair bit of c@nt!

A couple of other players who have really stood out as good value for the clubs this year have been Mitch Barnett and Nathan Brown - both middles, so we don’t really need them, but if Williams doesn’t resign (I’m really REALLY hoping he does), I reckon they’d be good in our squad - both really straighten the attack and are relatively quick.

I’d been thinking since pre-season that I wouldn’t be against trying to get Crichton for this year and next, at a reasonable price and provided it doesn’t cost us Williams. Think the Roosters would snap our hands off at taking him this year (with them paying some freight). Would give us good back row coverage, is quite versatile and has the 1 thing I love in a player, a fair bit of c@nt!

A couple of other players who have really stood out as good value for the clubs this year have been Mitch Barnett and Nathan Brown - both middles, so we don’t really need them, but if Williams doesn’t resign (I’m really REALLY hoping he does), I reckon they’d be good in our squad - both really straighten the attack and are relatively quick.
Did see talk Angus may be going back to tory ball

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Id cop Creighton on a short term deal. Has a connection with Fitz both through the Rorters and SOO. Believe his issues are more mental health related than f**kkwititus. May be wrong tho.

Weaponhead

Coach
For Cricton it is about price and motivation. If his mental health is OK and he keen to prove a point and comes at a lowish price the he is worth a look (from April 1, he only costs 50% of contract money as the contract year starts Nov 1).

Easts are all in on Wong who looks a very good player.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pipe dream time.

Dragons want a player swap. Lomax for NAS.

We gonna try and gazump them again? Would only have to pay him 7 months of this year.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Pipe dream time.

Dragons want a player swap. Lomax for NAS.

We gonna try and gazump them again? Would only have to pay him 7 months of this year.
Pipe Dream
But Finucane plays his best football under Bellyache, would he take him back they want leadership players.
We sign NAS, offload Hunt at same time that would go close to covering

Stake Removed

First Grade
The ole 0 tackle showing we have 6 players off contract end of year in order to be signed.

1. Jack Williams - get it done now
2. Kayal Iro - showed enough he is a first grade centre
Then a drop off to the next 4.
* Billy Burns - no rush is like Hiroti we wait till end of season is someone signs him we look elsewhere
* Jayden Berrell - wait and see, Healey is now coming through
* Niwhai Puri - another wait and see, we have a couple of young halves, it might be as well we can pick up older backup
* Siteni Taukomo - I can't see him staying, a few guys around his age now in front of him

Frenzy.

Immortal
The ole 0 tackle showing we have 6 players off contract end of year in order to be signed.

1. Jack Williams - get it done now
2. Kayal Iro - showed enough he is a first grade centre
Then a drop off to the next 4.
* Billy Burns - no rush is like Hiroti we wait till end of season is someone signs him we look elsewhere
* Jayden Berrell - wait and see, Healey is now coming through
* Niwhai Puri - another wait and see, we have a couple of young halves, it might be as well we can pick up older backup
* Siteni Taukomo - I can't see him staying, a few guys around his age now in front of him
The bottom 3 can go and free up about $19.95