What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

They don't have an NRL player that would make our side. None of their junior rep sides made the semis this year.

Their pathways are stuffed.

Steer clear
Good point and also there NSW cup team one it all next year, and that means squat all re players coming through.
NSW cup is there t get right players ready to step up, winning just a little bonus.
Mr Magoo one it for us with miracle kick he was never up to first grade

AFB well warriors lose again.
They have Roosters then Panthers.
If they lose both of them would be 4-5 min outside of the 8.

It would also be a couple more week of contract chewed up, could we get him early

Not sure how accurate on Hooper blog on Fox Sports someone said have it good authority Royce Hunt to rabbits, Hooper said would be good signing.

He can go this year on one condition, warriors give us AFB early.

If he goes end of season seeing what Fitz does we would be wanting something in return

Tiger Shark

Bench
Not sure how accurate on Hooper blog on Fox Sports someone said have it good authority Royce Hunt to rabbits, Hooper said would be good signing.

He can go this year on one condition, warriors give us AFB early.

If he goes end of season seeing what Fitz does we would be wanting something in return
Not surprised some clubs are sniffing around, and there's a few who really need some props.

Hunt probably realises it could be a while before he sees first grade with us. This year and next year.

I just hate losing forward depth.

Even if someone is more likely to spend most of their time in NSW Cup.

Losing forward depth to that arrogant football club in South’s also gives me the shits.

If true you’d think Royce has pushed the move hard.

I just hate losing forward depth.

Even if someone is more likely to spend most of their time in NSW Cup.

Losing forward depth to that arrogant football club in South’s also gives me the shits.

If true you’d think Royce has pushed the move hard.
Ok lets say he leaves end of year

We get AFB.
We then take up option on Kaufisi
Jesse Colquhoun will be back as well.
You would expect them Hosking or Bradbury then move into top 30 as next batch.
We wouldn't be losing depth also we might get a player from Souths that Fitz wants