What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Well with the cap increase in 2013 to spend still to benefit our upgrading, along with the increase for 2014. The third party sponsors available, i'd imagine that Hodkinson on a reported 280k (though people try to claim 300k+ and Keating on a reported 200k should cover enough for JT with them alone. 480k+ upgrade cap + 3rd party.

Though in saying that still plenty of money to spend. With blokes like Pritchard who was reported to be our biggest paid player at 400k (prior to Tony Williams) off contract, Halatau & Turner likely to retire or move on and wouldn't be on peanuts.

Tolman who I hope like hell we retain, Eastwood who I think it would be fair to say he is on 200k as an international.

Plenty to spend, it's just what Des want's to do after his first year I don't think the club will argue with him. In saying that if JT wants to stay up north then it won't matter will it, though if he wants to come back to Sydney! Sure will be interesting seeing he was with the club already and both halfs off contract and plenty to pay him.

Don't be surprised if Frank Pritchard comes home to the Panthers, I'm hearing a fair bit of chatter about this.

Rebel

First Grade
The Panthers don't need Pritchard, but their recruitment is borderline geniused so anything is possible.

mxlegend99

Referee
I would love for the Panthers to bring Pritchard home, but can't see us making a serious attempt to do so, or really needing to bring him home. By the time he would be back with us, we would have finally covered his loss anyway.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The Hayne Plane has been shown around Penrith Panthers, according to twitter. We should start a new thread, Players not linked to the Penrith Panthers!! Wouldn't get many posts!

natheel

Coach
The Hayne Plane has been shown around Penrith Panthers, according to twitter. We should start a new thread, Players not linked to the Penrith Panthers!! Wouldn't get many posts!

All a rumour mate. He was apparently shown around today but is with the club in armidale for the camp before the knights trial.

So that rumour is laid to rest

Guru_

Juniors

It's BS why would hayne leave the eels for a club like the panthers who are in a lot worse shape than us.

Hayne will be a eels for life. His close to signing a new deal should be announced before rd 1

murraymob

Coach
It's BS why would hayne leave the eels for a club like the panthers who are in a lot worse shape than us.

Hayne will be a eels for life. His close to signing a new deal should be announced before rd 1

because of the fall out with stuart .Not saying Hayne will leave but they are not on speaking terms

EelDredd

Juniors
because of the fall out with stuart .Not saying Hayne will leave but they are not on speaking terms

Your wrong. I don't know where you heard that from but its a load of crap. Not only does sticky praise hayne in the telegraph but from hayne's twitter.
jarrydhayne_1 New year-new RUBBISH rumour. Congrats to @DanGinnane n the @triplem team. Putn rubbish/lies to listeners ears-Poked the bull with this 1 #RT

natheel

Coach
Yeh rumour put to rest. If hayne didn't respond so quick then I'd be worried

Plus hayne won't go to penrith and yes they are in a very similar shape to us maybe worse in the fact we arnt letting guys go who are of any worth to the club

murraymob

Coach
i am sure he would tweet let me out of here hate the place.What would you eels do without Hayne Unless bunniesman states hayne is a panther you heard it here first .It could happen

murraymob

Coach

Plus hayne won't go to penrith and yes they are in a very similar shape to us maybe worse in the fact we arnt letting guys go who are of any worth to the club

could that be because you have no one worth 800k :lol::lol:

soc123_au

Staff member
Apart from Hayne who do you have that anyone would really want? Serious question not a pisstake. As pissed as I was with what has happened at Penrith in the last 6 months at least I can see a plan moving forward.

Black Majik

Juniors

The Eels have none!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts