What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtually every player gets linked to the Dragons.

If they were to chase an (expensive) halfback, the paper talk this year has been keen they are keen on recruiting Pearce.

I also think Sandow has a great opportunity under Stuart (as he was a halfback) to develop his game, so would be stupid to pass on that opportunity.

Just on that last paragraph. You don't know to much about Ricky's coaching record with half backs I take it.

Hint...dreadful is a word that immediately comes to mind.

RedVDave

First Grade
Probably been mentioned 100 times before but I have heard Farah could be a Eel in 2014.

_Johnsy

Referee
Noticed ths on the smh website

PRICE REVEALS DRAGONS SPOTS

Coach Steve Price revealed the Dragons are still in the market for a back-rower and an outside back as the team returned to training. Among them were new recruits Gerard Beale, Tyson Frizell and Michael Henderson. Beale said Kiwis teammates Nathan Fien and Jason Nightingale had convinced him to join the Dragons, but he had also been swayed by the chance to play fullback in the same team as his childhood hero Matt Cooper. Frizell revealed Wales had wanted him to play in last weekend’s Test against England but the former Australian schoolboys rugby union representative opted to make training with his new club a priority.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-business-20121105-28u5y.html#ixzz2BMvPXbnf

roarr

Juniors
Any chance Hopoate (or his family I guess) was getting 50-100k these two years he's been gone. Just to lighten the load later on? Under the cap of course.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Any chance Hopoate (or his family I guess) was getting 50-100k these two years he's been gone. Just to lighten the load later on? Under the cap of course.

I think a few people on the Parra forum, close to the club, have confirmed this. Think it was around $150k a year. But who really know's figures.

dogslife

Coach
If Asotasi is playing for anything more than a pie and coke next year the bloke signing the cheques needs an uppercut

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.