What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah the 2nd half of Benji's career has kind of led people to forget that he was one of the most sublime attacking players the game has ever seen.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The try against the Sharks with the no look pass is the best piece of individual brilliance I've seen on a footy field.

Benji is probably the most popular player with the kids the game has seen and those highlights show why.

And in an era of Lockyer, Smith, Thurston and Slater he was at one point the best player in the world.

And then there's Mitch Moses... perhaps the biggest peaheart to every grace the NRL (maybe alongside Reece Robinson).

Tommy Smith

Referee
Who the f**k said nobody wanted to sign with the Tigers ?

Packer officially signed now

Go drink a truckload of cum
Packer is one of the best props in the game and imo an upgrade on Woods.

Just the hard nosed prop the Tigers needed. Huge HUGE signing.

Now to add a fullback and some size in the backrow and a good 2018 is on the cards.

Clifferd

Coach
Packer is one of the best props in the game and imo an upgrade on Woods.

Just the hard nosed prop the Tigers needed. Huge HUGE signing.

Now to add a fullback and some size in the backrow and a good 2018 is on the cards.

Mate can't agree anymore. I think we're settled in the forwards although 1 more backrower couldn't hurt (Guerra sounds good?)

Then our next priority should be filling up our back stocks

Bowzy

Juniors
Mate can't agree anymore. I think we're settled in the forwards although 1 more backrower couldn't hurt (Guerra sounds good?)

Then our next priority should be filling up our back stocks

You can have him mate, I wouldn't want him if I were you.

Very slow and unfit, doesn't know when to hold the ball or when to pass it. Very low football instinct.

Who knows, may have some more motivation at a new club though.

You can have him mate, I wouldn't want him if I were you.

Very slow and unfit, doesn't know when to hold the ball or when to pass it. Very low football instinct.

Who knows, may have some more motivation at a new club though.

Slow and unfit? What planet are you on. Guerra is neither.

Yes his form has not been great, but no need to proverbially shit on the bloke.

Bowzy

Juniors
Slow and unfit? What planet are you on. Guerra is neither.

Yes his form has not been great, but no need to proverbially shit on the bloke.

Technically he is unfit for a NRL player, he is actually one of my favourite players in recent Roosters time but in the past two years he has not had the same amount of gas as he used to.

Don't get me wrong, he is a strong defensive player, but he looks very unfit and burned out almost every time he has a run.

Technically he is unfit for a NRL player, he is actually one of my favourite players in recent Roosters time but in the past two years he has not had the same amount of gas as he used to.

Don't get me wrong, he is a strong defensive player, but he looks very unfit and burned out almost every time he has a run.

Being "burnt out" does not necessarily mean a player is necessarily unfit. It may be that father time is catching up with him. At 29 going on 30, he is closer to the end of his career than the beginning, and 30 is when you start to see a slow down in most professional athletes. Nothing to do with fitness, merely age.