What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Bazal

Post Whore
My cynical brain just thinks that screams "I hated Brad Arthur" and he'll be back at Parra next year

Reports are he loved BA and that was where the backflip shit came from the year he signed.

Tbh we'll have him back on his original salary. Or less based on performance. Makes the plodders (largely Eels fans to be fair) who carried on when we let him walk for that money look kinda silly though. He's been gash

Vic Mackey

Referee
Shame Ipap hasnt worked out, felt for him last year being paired next to Brooks, that aint easy for any back rower. Has been better this year but still not was he was at Parra, funnily enough his best game was the last one he played before this news dropped. Never looked happy at the club and this year has been well out performed by Samuela Fainu.

Id say this is best for both parties if I wasnt confident we'd splash his cash on Corey Waddell.

Kilkenny

Coach
Shame Ipap hasnt worked out, felt for him last year being paired next to Brooks, that aint easy for any back rower. Has been better this year but still not was he was at Parra, funnily enough his best game was the last one he played before this news dropped. Never looked happy at the club and this year has been well out performed by Samuela Fainu.

Id say this is best for both parties if I wasnt confident we'd splash his cash on Corey Waddell.
Normally, when these sort of releases are granted
the player involved normally has his future destination sorted, I have no idea where he is headed but he probably does.

soc123_au

Staff member
What about Penrith getting him back ?
He’s going good even if he’s a 7 not a 6
I'd love him back, was so disappointed when Wayne swooped in and got him. The guy is a stud. I cant see it happening though, he will be a million plus half sooner rather than later.

Nice to dream though, him and Nath in the halves together would be almost cheating.

Wb1234

Referee
I'd love him back, was so disappointed when Wayne swooped in and got him. The guy is a stud. I cant see it happening though, he will be a million plus half sooner rather than later.

Nice to dream though, him and Nath in the halves together would be almost cheating.
J

jett Cleary to partner with his brother ?