What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

PhilGould

Bench
Hayne playing fullback and Guth being unhappy playing centre/wing is the only reason I could see him asking for a release, and we can't really offer him fullback either.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It's hard not to be optimistic with that line up. It's a good blend of youth and experience which bodes well for 2018 and many years to come. I put Sione on the bench due to his ability to play in the backs and forwards, however it sounds like he won't be allowed to play in the forwards which makes things really difficult. I'd start the year with Watson at 5/8 due to the fact that he was allegedly told that he'd get first crack at the position and I'd start with Sione in the centres. Having said that, I'd like to see Watson shift wide to allow Lamb to become the teams 5/8. His passing and kicking game are to valuable not to have in the team. I've been impressed with Heighnington's aggression over the last couple of seasons, so I'd want him on the bench, he also offers good experience.

The team I'd pick at around the halfway point of 2018.

1.Kalyn Ponga
2.Nathan Ross
3.Connor Watson
4.Tautau Moga
5.Shaun Kenny Dowell
6.Brock Lamb
7.Mitchell Pearce
8.Jacob Lillyman
9.Danny Levi
10.Daniel Saifiti
11.Aiden Guerra
12.Jamie Buhrer
13.Mitch Barnett

14.Chris Heighnington
15.Jacob Saifiti
16.Herman Ese'ese
17.Lachlan Fitzgibbon

18.Slade Griffin
19.Sione Matáútai
20.Sam Stone
21.Ken Sio
22.Josh King
23.Trent Hodkinson
24.Jack Cogger
25.Luke Yates

Old dog

Bench
I shall keep an eye on both Ponga and Watson, don't recall them kicking much, doubt Ponga has ever kicked in firsts and doubt Watson has either, but we will see.

TooheysNew

Coach
I shall keep an eye on both Ponga and Watson, don't recall them kicking much, doubt Ponga has ever kicked in firsts and doubt Watson has either, but we will see.
Every goalkicker has their first kick in first grade at some stage...

Latest posts