What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Johns Magic

Referee
Need one of each.

IMO you need 6 first grade quality props on your roster. We have 3, 4 at a stretch, signed for next year.

Ok yep I can agree with one strike prop and one depth prop required. I don't think they're likely to be as good as Jaifiti though who I see as outside the top 17 next year.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Don’t you guys have enough?
No, we are already short on props and with Ah Mau leaving, that leaves us even shorter. Graham probably only has one more good year left in him and Latimore is just a bench prop at best, who also only has one or 2 years left. We really need another 2 quality props on our roster. I would like us to start grooming Luciano Leilua as one of our props and I would also like to see Frizell moved to play prop. We did sign Korbin Sims, but I think he us currently a bench prop at best.

Dave_

Juniors
No, we are already short on props and with Ah Mau leaving, that leaves us even shorter. Graham probably only has one more good year left in him and Latimore is just a bench prop at best, who also only has one or 2 years left. We really need another 2 quality props on our roster. I would like us to start grooming Luciano Leilua as one of our props and I would also like to see Frizell moved to play prop. We did sign Korbin Sims, but I think he us currently a bench prop at best.
Bro seriously, we don't give a flying f**k about whatever shit you're rambling on about. We couldn't care less about your pommy shit merkin teams (or the Dragons?). We also don't care who you'd like the Dragons to sign, especially forwards of which they have thousands. Did you get kicked out of your own forum or something?

You ramble, are delusional, incoherent and well...you're lost. I don't know how else to put this mate so...just f**k off

macavity

Referee
Ok yep I can agree with one strike prop and one depth prop required. I don't think they're likely to be as good as Jaifiti though who I see as outside the top 17 next year.

I would love to see him take a leap. My mail is its not ticker, he has basically just been injured his whole career. Still hope he becomes what we need him to be. I have him pencilled in for a bench spot with a good off-season.

And yeah, a top prop changes our side immeasurably.

As for hooker cover, Barney fancies himself a halfback, just teach him to pick it up off the ground :D

Yosh

Coach
If Tyrone does sign and our halves stay healthy, you guys reckon he'll be our number 14 and bench hooker most games to give Levi a rest? Doesn't seem like the worst idea in the world.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Bro seriously, we don't give a flying f**k about whatever shit you're rambling on about. We couldn't care less about your pommy shit merkin teams (or the Dragons?). We also don't care who you'd like the Dragons to sign, especially forwards of which they have thousands. Did you get kicked out of your own forum or something?

You ramble, are delusional, incoherent and well...you're lost. I don't know how else to put this mate so...just f**k off
This is a public forum. I have as much right to say what I wish as you do. You can f**k off. lol You are carrying on like a f**kwit.

And no, I didn't get kicked out of Saints forum, I am just taking an interest in Newcastle's recruitment and have a big wrap on Ponga.

Knight Vision

First Grade
We need to add depth across the park.

Quality back up half, angry props x 2, hooker, another centre? ( moga?, sione, and ramien at present for 2019 ) . Outside backs recruitment seems to be coming along nicely which will hopefully see Ross and Sio called upon in 2019 only if there are injuries. ( skd and lee first choice)

blaza88z

Coach

I always thought you were a merkin

I still do, but you're a merkin that I am taking a liking to

Dave_

Juniors
I always thought you were a merkin

I still do, but you're a merkin that I am taking a liking to
On reflection that was harsh and yes, I'm a massive merkin.

However, I just cannot handle f**kwits and if no one does anything, the dumb get dumber until they eventually devolve into spastics. Much like a lot the worlds general population. You simply cannot go anywhere without having to deal with a mongoloid.

Joel-22

Juniors
On reflection that was harsh and yes, I'm a massive merkin.

However, I just cannot handle f**kwits and if no one does anything, the dumb get dumber until they eventually devolve into spastics. Much like a lot the worlds general population. You simply cannot go anywhere without having to deal with a mongoloid.

Nothing the original poster said warranted your response. It's good that you can acknowledge you're a massive merkin. Are you like this in real life or just in anonymous internet forums?

Dave_

Juniors
Nothing the original poster said warranted your response. It's good that you can acknowledge you're a massive merkin. Are you like this in real life or just in anonymous internet forums?
Ok so, I cannot handle gronks in real life and am also sometimes a merkin. Mostly a good merkin though. Basically though bruz, if you're a dickhead you're getting told and most can dig that.

Noname36

First Grade

Although I don’t agree you need anymore props (leave some for the rest of us haha) - ignore Dave_, ive noticed he’s a bit of an angry merkin (understandable I guess following a spoon side for 3 years. Your contribution is more than welcome here.

macavity

Referee
Bit of a rumour that we're talking with George Williams. Plays in the halves for Wigan and England.

Only makes sense if we don't expect Slade back basically at all.

Or I guess we just have huge dollars to spend and need to spend it somewhere.

Old dog

Juniors
Only makes sense if we don't expect Slade back basically at all.

Or I guess we just have huge dollars to spend and need to spend it somewhere.
If Griff makes it back best we can hope for is more than half season gone and maybe a while longer to get confidence and 1st grade fit so we need someone can't get by with just Levi and Buhrer, if he is resigned, filling the gaps, lower grades hookers are to young and inexperienced at this stage.

Latest posts