What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Forty20

First Grade
Reynolds just re-signed at Souths. Tigers would be retirement fund money only.

Cody Walker to fullback or centre maybe? He is fairly multi-talented. Alex Johnston isn't much chop in the #1 and GI's career is dying a long and painful death.

Chipmunk

Coach
Cody Walker to fullback or centre maybe? He is fairly multi-talented. Alex Johnston isn't much chop in the #1 and GI's career is dying a long and painful death.

Cronk and Reynolds are two very similar styles of players and both play on the right and GI should be back next year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
TBH I'm amazed they don't do it more often given what has happened in past. Can't just assume everyone is following the honesty system
Why would they want to go there? It would be a nightmare and most clubs would be guilty.

The only reason that they did it to our club was because there were a bunch of parra hangers-on that insisted on exposing their enemies (i.e a bunch of equally passionate people who happen to love and support the same club that they do).

F**king pathetic and not something I could see many other clubs doing. We deserved everything we got.

Why would they want to go there? It would be a nightmare and most clubs would be guilty.

The only reason that they did it to our club was because there were a bunch of parra hangers-on that insisted on exposing their enemies (i.e a bunch of equally passionate people who happen to love and support the same club that they do).

F**king pathetic and not something I could see many other clubs doing. We deserved everything we got.
Shut up, Barry.

84 Baby

Referee

They don't have to do it f**king publicly. Maybe they do thus the $3.2m but I doubts it

Latest posts