What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
I thought Mahoney had another year here???

I’d like to see him given a shot sooner rather than later I mean he doesn’t have to be crash hot to be an improvement on Kaysa.

Just for all the "chicken littles" on here... Mahoney is signed beyond 2018 and could play first grade now except for the fact he is in the development squad and isnt allowed to (without taking up a top 30 spot).

Oh and i am reliably informed Stone has also extended.

We just havent announced these yet.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I was reading somewhere Pritchard, King, Mahoney are all off contract at season's end.
Who is resigned.?
& who is our hooker going forward in 2019.
Any hookers off contract we should target.?

I'd like us to sign Matt Parcell. When I've seen a couple of SL games he seemed head and shoulders above everyone else there. I also thought he was pretty good for manly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just for all the "chicken littles" on here... Mahoney is signed beyond 2018 and could play first grade now except for the fact he is in the development squad and isnt allowed to (without taking up a top 30 spot).

Good to hear.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would think that Kidwell is more of a wrestling type coach than a defensive coach, maybe just what we need.

He's exactly what we need - we can tackle ok (for the most part), and read the play well (for the most part), but we cannot wrestle to slow down the ruck.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Sorry mate but that can't be right. We lose all our best juniors.

T.S Quint

Coach
What would David Kidwell know about wrestling? We need Mario Milano.

I'd rather Alyssa Milano.

images

Latest posts