What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

First of all.... Before people start throwing words around like WOMEN BASHER and drug user.

2014: Assault Charges[edit]
Threw could be held her against wall or pushed her against wall with some force. Sure this is not right but know one was punched or hit bar the wall. So ease up on the women basher abuse guys - Know one was their and doesn't know the fact or situation.

Just for some more info:

Auva'a was in Melbourne in January for a wedding when he visited his former partner's Altona North home and shoved her to the ground and then swung her into a garage door when told he had to sleep on the couch, according to papers tendered to Melbourne Magistrates Court.He also punched holes in the wall of the house in what the court was told on Friday was an "explosive" incident that was the result of a combination of alcohol and jealousy.Auva'a, 22, pleaded guilty to charges of recklessly causing injury and assault for the attack, which left his victim with cuts and bruises across her body. He also pleaded guilty to two counts of criminal damage.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/n...r-attacking-exgirlfriend-20141107-11ihbs.html

Happy MEel

First Grade
Who would miss out from Mannah, Wicks, Vave and Brown if Vaughn was to come? Unless we opt for an 80 minute hooker you'd have to think Wicks drops off.

Chipmunk

Coach
Who would miss out from Mannah, Wicks, Vave and Brown if Vaughn was to come? Unless we opt for an 80 minute hooker you'd have to think Wicks drops off.

All of those players would be better than Pritchard playing as a battering ram, which is what he was used as most often this year.

T-Boon

Coach
I consider Semi as the best winger I have seen Eric Grothe Senior. I would offer him $600K which will dwarf the Broncos offer. Cannot see Arthur letting him go

I agree with that. He is more than just a great winger. His defence and offloads and ability to slot into the backline make him more of an all-round random attacking threat. What we really need to do is upgrade Semi's contract for next season. All of his mid season discontent has been on the back of the fact we are paying him crap money relative to other outside backs that he is way better than..

Latest posts