What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
No doubt Greenberg will publish each teams TPAs that are registered. ( as a total only ) , I mean that would explain to mere fans how certain teams can continually sign elite players invariably not losing any star power themselves

Having said that wouldn't trust him to be anywhere near sensible given his connection with the Dogs and friendship with those at the Roosters and Broncos

His statement that the cap evens out the competition is so flawed it's not funny, and we haven't even mentioned the ineffective John Grant and his willingness to open the TPA issue :grinning: Then again, when will we see the full transcript from Seward?.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Do yourselves a favour and watch Blue Bet's Hitler video on Facebook. I tried posting it on here but it wouldn't work.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Apparently Woods has stated he doesn't want to see Graham leave, so he will be staying... (apparently Woods signing includes having a say in future retention & recruitment I guess....)

Yep...

What I'm hearing

The dogs will be keeping Tolman and Graham and looking at getting rid of Kasiano, Eastwood, Hoppa, Lichaa and maybe Reynolds but that would depend if they get a nibble for Mbye who their desperate to move as he's on massive money but at this stage no one wants him...

Interesting times

Chipmunk

Coach
Yep...

What I'm hearing

The dogs will be keeping Tolman and Graham and looking at getting rid of Kasiano, Eastwood, Hoppa, Lichaa and maybe Reynolds but that would depend if they get a nibble for Mbye who their desperate to move as he's on massive money but at this stage no one wants him...

Interesting times

Lots of water to pass under the bridge...who knows where all those blokes you listed above will end up by next season. Their biggest issue is half of those six are all under contract for next season.

chiefy1

Juniors
Yep...

What I'm hearing

Interesting times

There's no way we should be chasing Reynolds considering the coin he's after, maybe Lichaa if we get a good deal.

Kasiano, Eastwood nope.

strider

Post Whore
My only problem with Foran is ... why was his association with hayson treated differently to that sullivan guy from the roosters who got rissoled for his association? ... i dont pretend to know all the details, but on the surface they both allowed the dodgy merkin to use their accounts to funnell money which may or may not have been suspect ... sullivan loses his job forever, foran gets 2 weeks suspension .... hmmmmm

strider

Post Whore
+ foran and woods
- eastwood, lichaa, kasiano, hoppa (maybe reynolds)

How much are those 4 merkins on?

Forty20

First Grade
Well to be a crazy spin on it ... hoppa is on very shit money in fact less then 200

The media made a big song and dance about how big a steal the Hopoate deal was last year. Clearing him and replacing him with a league minimum contract leaves you with only a bit of spare change.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Foran has played 3 games for his new club and has already signed elsewhere. Surely that is some type of record.
Anyone signing a one year deal is immediately off contract. Of course they will be looking to their future, like any off contract player.