What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
My 7 yo approached frank and asked him for a pic. He noticed my parra jumper so he calls matagi over for a pic too. Once finished frank asks my son if he wants pics with other players. My son waves his hands at the other stars and says I don't support them and walks off. He left both matagi and frank in stitches.
Well trained

Chipmunk

Coach
The tav is there but the usual clientele only hang out with Corey Norman, Junior Paulo and Seggy.

Funnily enough I saw Segeyaro and another Panther (I think Elijah Taylor) in Civic late on a Monday afternoon a couple of years back with a box boots before a Monday night game...he obviously left his boots at home. Panthers got pumped and none of them seem to have their minds on the job.

Incorrect

Coach
Ok I'm going to let it all out...

I would of preferred Reynalds to Moses and felt he would of complimented the side a bit better, I have grave concerns about carrying spot men in the team ..
Widdop would have been my pick above both, but as it stands, I'm not confident Moses will live up to expectations. Hoping for the best. Reynolds would be lower risk....in a way. He can have the odd brain fart but by and large it's lots of effort and helps motivate his team...

Bazal

Post Whore
Widdop would have been my pick above both, but as it stands, I'm not confident Moses will live up to expectations. Hoping for the best. Reynolds would be lower risk....in a way. He can have the odd brain fart but by and large it's lots of effort and helps motivate his team...

Yeah but you sacrifice skill and creativity for attitude if you go for Reynolds. And Reynolds isn't going to get any better either. Moses wouldn't have been my first choice but he'd have been a long way above Reynolds.

Bazal

Post Whore
Funnily enough I saw Segeyaro and another Panther (I think Elijah Taylor) in Civic late on a Monday afternoon a couple of years back with a box boots before a Monday night game...he obviously left his boots at home. Panthers got pumped and none of them seem to have their minds on the job.

We used to drink with Shillo every now and again. He's got a lot of mates in RU clubs down here. Absolute mad merkin, but f**k he looks a lot smaller IRL than he does on telly.

Unlike Coal Train who looks like The Kingpin....

Chipmunk

Coach
We used to drink with Shillo every now and again. He's got a lot of mates in RU clubs down here. Absolute mad merkin, but f**k he looks a lot smaller IRL than he does on telly.

Unlike Coal Train who looks like The Kingpin....

I used to run a small bottleshop and Dugan came in after the Raiders Mad Monday and moved every Vodka Cruiser box so he could get to the box of Passionfruit Cruisers at the bottom of the pile. I had Vodka Cruisers boxes scattered all over the cool room after that. So annoying.

Bazal

Post Whore
I used to run a small bottleshop and Dugan came in after the Raiders Mad Monday and moved every Vodka Cruiser box so he could get to the box of Passionfruit Cruisers at the bottom of the pile. I had Vodka Cruisers boxes scattered all over the cool room after that. So annoying.

Where at?

Duges came through my club a few years below me. He was not well liked.

Chipmunk

Coach
Where at?

Duges came through my club a few years below me. He was not well liked.

Lighthouse. The Raiders actually all came into the pub for their Mad Monday after party, which I think was at the Page Tavern during the day.

Was that Buffaloes?

Bazal

Post Whore
Lighthouse. The Raiders actually all came into the pub for their Mad Monday after party, which I think was at the Page Tavern during the day.

Was that Buffaloes?

Ah, Fighthouse. Spent many a post-uni evening there when I was at UC. It's apparently a lot less rough now

That was Bushrangers by the time I knew who he was. Although we both came through South Canberra (now South Tuggeranong) Knights. But he switched from the Valley Dragons.

He also went to Marist but I was finishing when he was in year 6 or 7 or something.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah but you sacrifice skill and creativity for attitude if you go for Reynolds. And Reynolds isn't going to get any better either. Moses wouldn't have been my first choice but he'd have been a long way above Reynolds.
My feeling is Moses is too similar a player to Norman. Normz is our go to guy and will be until at least the end of 2019. My approach if I was coach would be to have Moses reign in his instincts a little until he learns a bit more game mgmt. It may be the case that both Norman and Moses are top of the tree halves come the end of season 2019 and we can't keep both so maybe by then, Moses at 25/26 years old and just coming in to his prime as a half becomes our half of choice by then.

Bazal

Post Whore
My feeling is Moses is too similar a player to Norman. Normz is our go to guy and will be until at least the end of 2019. My approach if I was coach would be to have Moses reign in his instincts a little until he learns a bit more game mgmt. It may be the case that both Norman and Moses are top of the tree halves come the end of season 2019 and we can't keep both so maybe by then, Moses at 25/26 years old and just coming in to his prime as a half becomes our half of choice by then.

I don't necessarily disagree. My biggest concern is that we still lack a game manager in the halves, but Moses can learn.

I just don't rate Reynolds as a half and I'd take Moses over him (if that were the choice) every day

Chipmunk

Coach
Ah, Fighthouse. Spent many a post-uni evening there when I was at UC. It's apparently a lot less rough now

That was Bushrangers by the time I knew who he was. Although we both came through South Canberra (now South Tuggeranong) Knights. But he switched from the Valley Dragons.

He also went to Marist but I was finishing when he was in year 6 or 7 or something.

Was it the Lighthouse back then or still Sails?

Dugan, Marist? Wow, i had him for Kambah High...

Bazal

Post Whore
Sounds the same as my school, Daramalan.

Pretty much all the private schools in Canberra are like that tbh. Except Grammar and Radford. Grammar once forfeited a rugby season because us and Eddies belted them back to back....

My brother went to Dara for year 12. Same year as Daniel Vidot

Latest posts