What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
images

Tiger Woody

Juniors
heres something i read on Roosters site spear throwers.
Will really get you guys hard.

I'm hearing some chatter that Tedesco hasn't signed yet and Parramatta have put forward a really lucrative deal. He wants to stick with Moses who he recently moved into an apartment with and Parra are willing to give the Tigers Beau Scott and Clint Gutherson to sweeten the deal. Cleary has stated you're either on the bus or off it so, with Tedesco not on the bus he is all for this deal.

miatch

Juniors

I'm hearing some chatter that Tedesco hasn't signed yet and Parramatta have put forward a really lucrative deal. He wants to stick with Moses who he recently moved into an apartment with and Parra are willing to give the Tigers Beau Scott and Clint Gutherson to sweeten the deal. Cleary has stated you're either on the bus or off it so, with Tedesco not on the bus he is all for this deal.

Yawn, how ridiculous.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Yeah nah!! Why would we give up anyone when Teddy is off the market next season???

Happy MEel

First Grade

Teddy is off contract at the end of the year so why would we do that? If we want him we'll pay for him then.

Bazal

Post Whore

Well I heard Tedesco is actually one of the lizard people who run the world behind the scenes and wants to sign with North QLD because the warmer temperatures are better for his cold blood. As a result Lachlan Coote will sign with Newcastle as a five-eighth, Wests will buy Trent Hodkinson and play him at lock, forcing Martin Taupau to become homesick after spending a great weekend in Fortitude Valley this one time and sign with Brisbane for $200 bucks a game, 15 beer trees of his choice every weekend at the Empire hotel and a TPA guaranteeing unlimited late night kebabs at any Valley establishment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I heard Tedesco is actually one of the lizard people who run the world behind the scenes and wants to sign with North QLD because the warmer temperatures are better for his cold blood. As a result Lachlan Coote will sign with Newcastle as a five-eighth, Wests will buy Trent Hodkinson and play him at lock, forcing Martin Taupau to become homesick after spending a great weekend in Fortitude Valley this one time and sign with Brisbane for $200 bucks a game, 15 beer trees of his choice every weekend at the Empire hotel and a TPA guaranteeing unlimited late night kebabs at any Valley establishment.
Makes sense.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

The Guthbus?

upload_2017-5-1_21-26-45.jpeg