What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Parra are currently safely ensconced in the top 8 but have the worse for and against points out of all the teams and are the only one to have a negative F&A.

I cannot understand why the points for the bye are allocated as they are. Why are they allocated at the very end of the round? Better still why not give every team 4 points at the start of the year or just not allocate points at all.

Parra are currently safely ensconced in the top 8 but have the worse for and against points out of all the teams and are the only one to have a negative F&A.

I cannot understand why the points for the bye are allocated as they are. Why are they allocated at the very end of the round? Better still why not give every team 4 points at the start of the year or just not allocate points at all.
If they did that then we wouldn't have the excitement of tapping refresh on the ladder screen every 5 minutes during Bye weekends, wondering if we've won or not.

ImTheMan

Juniors

You need to chill out and listen to a relaxing, slow jam.

#WomenInLeagueRound

What does it matter? Regardless of whether they give you zero for the bye, or 2 points ultimately to work out where a team 'really' stands you've got to look at how many games they've played relative to the other teams. That won't change.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What does it matter? Regardless of whether they give you zero for the bye, or 2 points ultimately to work out where a team 'really' stands you've got to look at how many games they've played relative to the other teams. That won't change.
It matters because the forward rotation haven't done anything wrong this week.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Come to think of it, I wonder if Rammy is making the same mistake? If you think about it, Taka is actually a shit middle forward.