What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Origin used to be great when it was played differently to a normal game.
Fights and attacking footy at its best.
Now its a snooze fest.

When you have rounds of only 4 games I find it hard to follow for the week. As I do when team has a BYE.
It just drags on too long.Plus the players have 2 - 4 days to back up for the weekend.
Id settle for origin games on the weekend of 4 games beeing played. Atleast it doesnt stuff 2 games as players get 7 days to back up.
Make it Sunday night. Have an Nrl game Friday ,Sat x 2 and Sunday

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Probably not a bad move by both parties, he has been here for 4 years and sometimes a fresh person in the organisation can help you move forward.

Interesting their was a suggestion this week by one of the jorno's that a Sydney club was interested in Jim Dymock.

Well we are now looking for a new assistant.......

Incorrect

Coach
I heard the cougar went to the tigers
Can't say I'd be all that disappointed if that was the case... humble servant no doubt but he has been around a loooooong time... it may be that a younger generation of conditioners will bring some fresh, 21st century, ideas.... no disrespect cougar....

Avenger

Immortal
Peter Gentle couldn't wait any longer as our club were procrastinating. He wanted to stay.

Watch for Dymock or Madge to come over if they miss out on full time gigs.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Peter Gentle couldn't wait any longer as our club were procrastinating. He wanted to stay.

Procrastinating? Or was it BA waiting for an answer from another candidate?

Couldn't see BA just not re-signing Gentle if he wasn't looking at other options. Seems to organised for that.

Latest posts