What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tamou is a shadow of the player he was.

He goes ok, maybe no longer elite or worth $750k plus, but still a very good player!!

27 tackles (at 95%) and 110 m with 2.1 tackle breaks per game in probably around 40 mins is a pretty good effort. Still mobile in defence considering his size.

His stats in 2017 were on par with RGC who everyone was talk about.

hindy111

Post Whore
He goes ok, maybe no longer elite or worth $750k plus, but still a very good player!!

27 tackles (at 95%) and 110 m with 2.1 tackle breaks per game in probably around 40 mins is a pretty good effort. Still mobile in defence considering his size.

His stats in 2017 were on par with RGC who everyone was talk about.

Rcg is dynamite carting the ball up but his defense is quite wofeull.

Tamou like Woods ive never rated as high as selectors. Id prefer Woods at this stage. One will be 29 and the other 27. I doubt Woods will have the same stats as he did at tigers. The dogs have a worker in Tolman and Klemmer does a heap of work.
Still unsure how much of an upgrade Woods will be on Graheme bar age.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Rcg is dynamite carting the ball up but his defense is quite wofeull.

Tamou like Woods ive never rated as high as selectors. Id prefer Woods at this stage. One will be 29 and the other 27. I doubt Woods will have the same stats as he did at tigers. The dogs have a worker in Tolman and Klemmer does a heap of work.
Still unsure how much of an upgrade Woods will be on Graheme bar age.
Woods is a much more mobile defender.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
By mobile I mean agile. Of course Graham is maximum effort off the ball but his inability to get in front of Alvaro led to that soft try last year.

Forgetting the semantics of mobile v agile, I suspect that if I was an attacker and there was a slightly disjointed / broken defensive line in front of me and I could choose between Woods and Graham as to who was defending on the inside of the 'gap', I'd pick Graham.

Latest posts