What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Fox journos are busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking competition. Belting the crap out of the Titans here

If i was the Titans i would let him go. He isn't worth the money

He has been there 4 years now there still a shit side since he arrived. So i dont think he has made the impact that his contract is demanding on the overall side.

Happy MEel

First Grade
This may be somewhat of an unpopular opinion, but I'd be interested in Oates at a decent price. He has a mistake in him but has a strong carry, can find the try line and is a target for aerial assaults. He seems out-of-favour up north and with him on one wing we can either put a rocket up Sivo in reggies or move Russell one in into the centres.

Stevie

Bench
This may be somewhat of an unpopular opinion, but I'd be interested in Oates at a decent price. He has a mistake in him but has a strong carry, can find the try line and is a target for aerial assaults. He seems out-of-favour up north and with him on one wing we can either put a rocket up Sivo in reggies or move Russell one in into the centres.

I think he'd be an astute purchase and strikes me as a sort of player who'd love to prove a point! I do however think he'd not be interested in Sydney as he has been previously quoted as being upset the feeder club is an hours drive from Broncos training ground.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think he'd be an astute purchase and strikes me as a sort of player who'd love to prove a point! I do however think he'd not be interested in Sydney as he has been previously quoted as being upset the feeder club is an hours drive from Broncos training ground.
We could find him a place 7 minutes from Kellyville 😳

Tiger5150

Bench
Those 2 were an embarrassment last night on 360.

It was all about them to hijack what was a great win the other night.

I am surprised Parra even invited them.
They are both a joke and have both caused immeasurable damage to Balmain & WT. What Benny did to the Leagues Club is well documented and Blocker has been begging for a role at the club for years ever since we sacked him from a junior coaching role. They are an embarrassment to Balmain and the WT are right to distance themselves from them.

Parra are welcome to them both. Im sure Parra can use Benny's business skills and Blocker would be a great forwards coach, preferably prior to Monday.

WT are old enough now to lean on their own "greats", particularly from the 05-12 "glory" years.