What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Interesting comments for sure avenger posted a video in one of the threads the other day.

In terms of Mannah I find it ironic though. BA kept him in the club 2 or 3 years longer then he should have.

I would have got rid end of him at end of 2015.

He is one of the reasons we continue to have a soft underbelly. Between 2010-2018 as a senior player/captain did he do anything but keep the losing culture around the joint.

He was a toiler at best that I doubt any other club would have given him 200+ games.
Aaron Woods is no better and still going at 250+ games.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Tigers may be moving to Commbank permanently.

FMD we will be the only ones that will have to travel to that shithole Accor to play them as they wont play us at Commbank for a home game.

I rather they play it Allianz at least you get the inner west people closer and i am telling you its easier for people from Western Sydney to get to Allianz then Homebush.

Get the bus into QVB and get on the tram at Town Hall and go straight to Moore Park.

Noise

Coach
FMD we will be the only ones that will have to travel to that shithole Accor to play them as they wont play us at Commbank for a home game.

I rather they play it Allianz at least you get the inner west people closer and i am telling you its easier for people from Western Sydney to get to Allianz then Homebush.

Get the bus into QVB and get on the tram at Town Hall and go straight to Moore Park.
Actually if it’s the Easter Monday game there are direct buses to the Easter show from all over Sydney

Glenneel

Bench
Like merkiny's T-shirt Dick...think head covered up. In that clip of fight it was all on PK, you can hear the bloke he went after saying 'no, no' before he was thrown into tree. Deserved what he got and hope he learns from that...but doubt it.

Glenneel

Bench
Lomax asked for coaching clause in his new Eels contract

Parramatta rejected a request from Zac Lomax to insert a clause into his new deal which would have tied his future to that of under-siege coach Brad Arthur.

Sources with knowledge of discussions, speaking under the condition of anonymity due to confidentiality, told this masthead Lomax’s management had asked to insert a coaching clause into his four-year deal to join the Eels from 2025.

Lomax, who was invited to dinner at Arthur’s western Sydney home before agreeing to the deal with the Eels, wants to play under the coach.

Eels management denied Lomax the ability to tie his future to Arthur’s, with the Dragons outside back later agreeing to a deal worth more than $2.6 million – without the clause built in.

It is not the first time an Eels player has attempted to tie their future to Arthur.

The Eels won’t make any promises about who the coach will be beyond Arthur’s current contract expiration date at the end of 2025. The club is expected to reassess their position if the team fails to compete for a finals spot this season.

BA must cook a bloody good steak.

Ffs what is this club waiting for? BA is finished and this club s(h)its on their hands waiting for the inevitable before making a decision? Wtf!!! No wonder we can't sign anyone decent with this attitude, mediocrity at its finest! That's how Lomax will end up.

PARRAAEEL

Juniors
f**k that,

it’s our stadium not gna feel the same with teams playing out of there

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
There is a clique at the club, always has been if you are in the inner sanctum you are fine. It’s why none of the senior players are dropped no matter how poor their form. No wonder why young blokes seems to struggle when they first come into grade………
This new development makes me wonder if the long minutes by junior and rcg is Arthur's doing, or if these guys demand to play long minutes, even though they can't, and Arthur is not wanting to anger the boys club???

I mean, I'm sure every player wants to play the most minutes that they possibly can.

Latest posts