What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know who I would be chasing if I was them and he already lives in the area too. Also if we bone Potates, then Dylan will feel way more comfortable and less obligated to hang around and see out his contract to the end.
Would we be able to use his cap space for a replacement?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Simmo to fullback. I wouldn't put Russell anywhere near there. Fact is, though, it doesn't really matter now.
He was very good in the 2s V Blacktown. Asi went well at 7. Blaize was disappointing at 6. Cini was good at 1. Russell was very involved. Saved Lume's ass a number of times in cover. He will be back no doubt either replacing Sivo or covering for a Superman move to 1.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Yes. But Penrith win without Nathan
Storm did fine without Papenhauzen last year and Musnter the first 5 games.
Brisbane do ok without Reynolds or Walsh or Eszra.
A performance like the one against Manly missing Moses is fine.
The losses to Tigers,Fins and Canberra are inexcusable.
Why did you post the same thing twice half an hour apart? You can’t be your own parrot.

hindy111

Post Whore
Knights have 3 decent fullbacks behind Ponga (when he plays)
Fletcher Sharpe
Will Price
David Armstrong.

I reckon Asi and Russel have to be considered as ok options as fullback back ups. Not great but certainly not the worse.
Guthersons been very ordinary this year. Even his defense. Lets hope this knee issue is the main reason. High chance by the time he is fit the seasons shot. If that's the case no need to rush him back. Give him and extra month off

TheCrowe

Juniors
I reckon Asi and Russel have to be considered as ok options as fullback back ups. Not great but certainly not the worse.
Guthersons been very ordinary this year. Even his defense. Lets hope this knee issue is the main reason. High chance by the time he is fit the seasons shot. If that's the case no need to rush him back. Give him and extra month off
Gutho is the heart of Parra but there are only so many times you can repair a knee. Most the season he has had problems pushing off that knee to change direction. We have to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Al three of those guys are highly regarded by Knights fans and the club but only one can play FB when Ponga is injured.
We need better then OK. Especially at fullback.

Yes. But Penrith win without Nathan
Storm did fine without Papenhauzen last year and Musnter the first 5 games.
Brisbane do ok without Reynolds or Walsh or Eszra.
A performance like the one against Manly missing Moses is fine.
The losses to Tigers,Fins and Canberra are inexcusable.

You're looking pretty good in our wager.

Latest posts