What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
As much as the Roosters are unlikeable wankers, gee they don’t let grass grow under their feet, a good player becomes available and they get things done. Hello, CEO and HOF, can you see what other clubs do. Currently there is little excitement around our big club.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Look at the Penrith middles. Fast and mobile (i.e. back rowers) is what you want in the modern game.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldmancraigy

Coach
As much as the Roosters are unlikeable wankers, gee they don’t let grass grow under their feet, a good player becomes available and they get things done. Hello, CEO and HOF, can you see what other clubs do. Currently there is little excitement around our big club.

This is a bit harsh.

They have a July meeting scheduled, leave them alone.

Delboy

First Grade
So they knew what they were doing when we ran second but now they don’t?
Just for your info, we lost a number of good NRL players after the. gf, and those in charge of recruitment didn’t sign one player approaching their level. They have ignored the backline and have failed to fill a top 30 roster. I understand you will find a way to argue this , but really it’s indisputable that they have failed the coach and the fans.

they get paid big bucks to be as good as other clubs, and they aren’t.

JokerEel

Coach
Just for your info, we lost a number of good NRL players after the. gf, and those in charge of recruitment didn’t sign one player approaching their level. They have ignored the backline and have failed to fill a top 30 roster. I understand you will find a way to argue this , but really it’s indisputable that they have failed the coach and the fans.

they get paid big bucks to be as good as other clubs, and they aren’t.

Yeah I said to that Merkin that the club needed a cleanout in officials when we lost so many good players the GF season and didn't replace them with any quality..

Stevie

Bench
Hearing BA speak today about how much we want Talagi and how he won’t preempt when he’ll take over from Gutho yet etc just screamed of desperation.
Talagi at 19 should be working harder than any other player to prove that he is potentially worthy to be an NRL player let alone a number #1 in the NRL, and let alone for a club like Parramatta, not the other way around!!!

If true the entitlement is astounding!

Latest posts