What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Zoso

Juniors
There have been worse coaches

Like SK and Sticky....

Arthur brought in some character and made us a decent footy side.
But it looks like his time is up. He hasn't adjusted with the game, and we've stagnated. Need fresh eyes and new voices AND definitely a new defensive structure.

We have enough talent to be top 8 right now. Bring someone in and give them a chance to reframe the club - there are a few names out there worth pursuing.
It was good to have some genuine passion and love for the club instead of paycheck coaches. For that, and his dedication, he deserves credit.
But he’s just an average NRL and we need better than average.

Rocket man

Juniors
There have been worse coaches

Like SK and Sticky....

Arthur brought in some character and made us a decent footy side.
But it looks like his time is up. He hasn't adjusted with the game, and we've stagnated. Need fresh eyes and new voices AND definitely a new defensive structure.

We have enough talent to be top 8 right now. Bring someone in and give them a chance to reframe the club - there are a few names out there worth pursuing.
We have a side built for the pre 6 again era.
We need mobile forwards with decent leg speed.

gaffer

Juniors
It was good to have some genuine passion and love for the club instead of paycheck coaches. For that, and his dedication, he deserves credit.
wonder if they offered him [arthur] the HOF as a severance incentive he'd take it up before the weekend Then he could bring his passion and love to the R&R team

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA was the right coach for us in 2014 and outside of the 2018 debacle probably had us punch above our weight for those 5 years at the start of his tenure.

I think the credit points of steadying the ship in 2016 during the Salary cap was shown by the club sticking with BA after 2018. I think he is the one of the few coaches to survive winning a wooden spoon.

By 2024 though it's time he got us to a GF which is no mean feat but that's as far we will reach.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So what you are saying our officials can't weed out these mercenaries?
If we lose Sanders and Talagi maybe they have weeded out the mercenaries?

OIP.2g8pcJIq4KuhNfNL2bxQigHaEK

Gazzamatta

Coach
do you reckon that new someone could be for the rabbits game .The rabbits will probably lap us and then go on an unbeaten run for the rest of the year whilst we get another spoon
Last year it was our Eels who started their rut. Could it again be our Eels that starts their resurgence?

Soto

Bench
Unfortunately the way they are playing i can't see us winning another game for a long time. I hope I wake up tomorrow and find out he's been sacked..or it's done tomorrow. It's untenable with him as coach. It's now no longer making the 8, it's now avoiding the spoon. The club needs to act unless they want to add the spoon to the beautiful trophy cabinet at parra leagues

Latest posts