What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tmars

Juniors
Talagi was woeful at fullback in the trials. He would get absolutely hammered at fullback. Leave him in the 3/4 and blood Sanders. As you said. It might convince him to stay
Yeah he could get hammered the way turbo hammered him when he scored that try.
Blaize to five eight where he played all his juniors.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Quick question. Who is our back up hooker?
I thought it was B.Hands. But he was moved to 5/8 on the weekend. That's very strange. He should be playing in the position he plays in NRL to work on his game and keep structures. This club boggles me.
We all know why he is playing 6, no one wants to say it or be labeled a troll or mean girl.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
5 games then the bye. So might be back for the Brisbane game. That being 7 weeks. At worse I'd say the Storm game the following.
I still think we win the next 4/5 without him.
Ill take 3 wins before the bye now across the next 5 weeks leaves us 5 wins and 3 losses after 8 Rounds. We should be in the top 4 or 5 sides with that record at that point of the season.

Tigers, Cowboys & Dolphins should all be winnable.

Raiders & Manly are going to be tough on the road.

Glenneel

Bench
It sux absolutely but could also be exciting.
Might be forced to blood Sanders which might be enough for him to stay and not take Canberra's offer.
Dylbro gets the chance to really pay us back for last year.
Gutho to 6 and Blaize into 1 where he spent the off-season and first 2 rounds of Reggies.
Lot's of whatif's.

"It's very exciting!!"
Way out imo.
Asi to halves
Simonsson to centre
Sivo to wing
Cartwright out (broken rib) and Kelma to replace him and Doorey to bench
Still a good team and capable of beating anyone on their day. After all we did beat Penrith well last year without Moses.

Latest posts