What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our talent identification is as BAd as its ever been…it’s actually a horrible situation, our back third of our squad couldn’t make a top 30 in any other club in the competition, worse still, we couldn’t even fill the roster going into the comp and as it stands we still have 3 available spots.

the coaching staff have to go, our football department headed by HOF need to f**k right off now.

the season is gone we need a total clean out to begin yesterday.

over to you Jim.

Well, we're boned...

oldmancraigy

Coach
Our talent identification is as BAd as its ever been…it’s actually a horrible situation, our back third of our squad couldn’t make a top 30 in any other club in the competition, worse still, we couldn’t even fill the roster going into the comp and as it stands we still have 3 available spots.

the coaching staff have to go, our football department headed by HOF need to f**k right off now.

over to you Jim.

The garbage players in the bottom 10 would be OK if we had 5-6 out and out Origin stars being paid well.
But we are paying Origin $ for guys who aren't at that level.

3 spots free is ridiculous. Especially when we have Harper in the top 27.....

Glenneel

Bench
Yep, if Gutherson is busted then give him a week off.

To be honest I've seen nothing that's impressed me about Sanders playing against men in NSW Cup. I'd rather promote Hands into the halves if Blaize is being used elsewhere - it won't win us a game, but he's been being played in Cup halves for a reason I suspect, and better than throwing an underdone kid in to debut in an out-of-form team.
7 games in and we're out of form! WTF!!! If we're a part time team, isn't that on the coach? What does he do during the week, part time coach?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The garbage players in the bottom 10 would be OK if we had 5-6 out and out Origin stars being paid well.
But we are paying Origin $ for guys who aren't at that level.

3 spots free is ridiculous. Especially when we have Harper in the top 27.....

we have a bloke in the top 30 who was 18th man for the Wenty magpies RM cup side on the weekend.

just let that sink in for a moment….

hindy111

Post Whore

over to you Jim.

What are you a death rider?

Legal Eel

Juniors

over to you Jim.
I have been close enough to know this post is dead on

talent identification at parra is atrocious

Legal Eel

Juniors

over to you Jim.
Jim is an administrators appointment.

He has no insight from a rugby league perspective, as his concerns are bottom line and business metrics

Jim won’t be doing anything until he starts seeing an impact on the financial reporting, which could take months

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
talent identification at parra is atrocious

In my opinion, and I don't claim to be an expert, this is where we need to start and the fist talent off the mark should be the next coach and then his staff, and then the playing roster in that order

will take some time but our priorities to me, seem to be wrong

retainaing the coach and re-siging non rep players on rep money and letting him continually identify duds as talent is not the way forward for mine

eels_fan

First Grade
A large contingent of our squad are off contract at the end of 2025 so that means free agents from Nov 1. The biggest mistake this club can make is not having our next coach in place to help shape those contracts and who goes and stays. Otherwise the new coach will inherit a large bunch of players on 2-3 year deals they may not want

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
In my opinion, and I don't claim to be an expert, this is where we need to start and the fist talent off the mark should be the next coach and then his staff, and then the playing roster in that order

will take some time but our priorities to me, seem to be wrong

retainaing the coach and re-siging non rep players on rep money and letting him continually identify duds as talent is not the way forward for mine
I don't know about fisting the talent, but each to their own...

Gazzamatta

Coach

over to you Jim.
The separation between BA and MON hasnt helped. That should never have been allowed. Crazy. BA has too much power and hes not qualified for it. If there arent serious meetings happening today then there will never be. Dont tell us BA you "dont need someone to hold your hand." Clearly you do!

Latest posts