What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
Would anyone be keen on schuster?

I don't see the harm in taking a punt. I'd offer the minimum ($130k), with a team option for $260k next year, including some effort clauses that can see it go higher.

See if he wants the $ and is willing to work for it. He is a major talent, and could make an outstanding forward if he is up for it.

BA's specialty is getting soft forwards to embrace the physical aspect (Lane/ Cartwright for example).

yy_cheng

Coach
Sorry to hear that mate. Terrible battle to watch a loved one go through. Whilst my wife is still here with me, I understand not having fear of dying though. I have a son lying next to me on the bed right now, but have another waiting for me on the other side when the universe/god/my poor food choices decide my time here is up. I know no matter what tomorrow brings, I’ll have a son by my side. My only fear is for those I leave behind here and the sadness they would be left with.

It gets better over time for thw ones who stays if they decide to get on with their lives. however, there are ppl who struggle to do that. Though, financially, they can struggle so if you are able to help them out someway, it obviously helps. My bro in law had a decent super balance so my sister didn't have to sell the house

I see it as the next journey so i dont worry.