What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
* = player option
" = mutual option

Utility: Brown, Gutherson (31), Talagi (20)*
Fullback: -
W/C: Dunster (26)", Lomax, Penisini, Russell (23), Sivo
Half: Moses
Hooker: Hands (26), Lussick (30)
Edge forward: Cartwright (31), Doorey (25), Lane, Mataele (23), Matterson, Tuilagi (26)
Middle: Campbell-Gillard (32), Greig, Hopgood (26), Moretti (25), Ofahengaue (30), Paulo, Tuivati (20)
Thanks Pou but if that list is correct then NONE of our promising kids (other than Talagi) appear there. Does that mean they're all on the open market?

Following should go for next year:
Dunster - medical retirement as can't run
Sivo - does he have MO? I'd try to swap him for another player THIS year if possible!
Mataele - know nothing of him but hasn't made the grade apparently
Greig
Tuivati - know nothing of him but hasn't made the grade apparently

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There is only one thing left for that man to do in the sport.

To go to the club and emulate what his idol, and the man who provided the recommendation for him to be given his start in the sport, did over 40 years ago, and deliver the long suffering Parramatta fans a premiership.

Only then will the Bennett ego be finally satisfied and complete.

Ding dong the witch will dead once again!
And if he doesn’t want to come?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Thanks Pou but if that list is correct then NONE of our promising kids (other than Talagi) appear there. Does that mean they're all on the open market?
Not necessarily. I’m certain players who’ve never played first grade sign their extensions without any media reports. The club has learnt not to announce the (re-)signing of nuffies.
Tuivati - know nothing of him but hasn't made the grade apparently
Big, agile front rower turning 19 this year. Plays in our shitty Flegg team. He has huge potential but only played reserve grade once or twice, last year.

emjaycee

Coach
But something, right?

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by SHOWTIME

King-Gutho94

Coach
It has me befuddled sometimes that blokes even when pissed want to have a physical fight on a street or a carpark.

I know when your pissed you have NFI sometimes.

But you only have to hit your head on the concrete or pavement in the wrong spot it's all over.

It sadly happened to David Hookes 20 years ago.

Watching that video Kent is lucky he didn't crack his head and do some serious damage to his head in the gutter.

And even if you do win the fight you could be facing serious criminal charges if the other person gets seriously hurt from it.

What does it actually prove if your in a fight and win when your both absolutely pissed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It has me befuddled sometimes that blokes even when pissed want to have a physical fight on a street or a carpark.

I know when your pissed you have NFI sometimes.

But you only have to hit your head on the concrete or pavement in the wrong spot it's all over.

It sadly happened to David Hookes 20 years ago.

Watching that video Kent is lucky he didn't crack his head and do some serious damage to his head in the gutter.

And even if you do win the fight you could be facing serious criminal charges if the other person gets seriously hurt from it.

What does it actually prove if your in a fight and win when your both absolutely pissed.
It's not about winning, it's about having a go.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Who's going to protect Ricky?
Ricky has fox producer Steve Crawley in his pocket. He will always be protected.

Whatever his manager the late John Fordham did behind the scenes back in the day to get Ricky all snuggled up with journos at News Corp after he was sacked by Cronulla before coming here worked a treat.