What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Yep pure filth should never been allowed back.

I wonder how his victims feel knowing he has spent a shitload getting a hair transplant and enjoyed a European holiday probably worth 25-30k

Maybe the club should give BA a one way ticket via Turkish Airways to get his hair back.

It's never too late.
Yeh, yeh!

Noise

Coach
One thing I picked up from Joey Grima (high performance pathways) on various TCT podcasts is that players want to come to Parra now. Player managers are offering players to us and we don’t have to pay overs anymore.

So I’m not worried about losing RCG Marata or Sivo or even Dylan. I’m confident we can fill those holes and the days of signing Carl Webb and that Walker dick are long past.
Are you still confident we can replace lost first graders with quality replacements? Keeping in mind since that post of yours we have signed Momoisea, Murchie, Doorey, Hodgson, Lussick, Harper and Kelma. Also, we haven’t had a 30 man squad all year, currently at 26 or 27.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are you still confident we can replace lost first graders with quality replacements? Keeping in mind since that post of yours we have signed Momoisea, Murchie, Doorey, Hodgson, Lussick, Harper and Kelma. Also, we haven’t had a 30 man squad all year, currently at 26 or 27.
It’s just amazing the pathways Bea has created, it’s so nice giving people with disabilities a chance.

Soto

Bench
Imagine Wayne Bennett wanting to put all his knowledge an experience into coaching our FG side. An exciting prospect for anyone who isn't a member of the Parramatta board
What's the saying...don't look a gift horse in the mouth...
So good it's hard to believe if it's actually real

King-Gutho94

Coach
The last 4 seasons we have gone into the season with i reckon 300-400k spare in the cap and multiple spots in the top 30.

I think that's come from the salary cap saga getting caught and being compliant hence the cautious nature.

It's why we have always been linked with players mid-season to buy.

Even in 2022 when we tried to get Taupau and Klemmer in the last few days in the August window.

Then I think the previous year we had a few spots in QLD hub which we could have poached players but opted for Jake and Penisini upgrades.

Last year we got Lussick and Davey.

Does anyone know though if we don't use all the cap money for that season is that just wasted money we never get back.

What do we do with with the spare money in August once the transfer window is shut.

Do we upgrade youngsters what's the go. Do the NRL still block you front loading contracts if you have extra cash to spend.

Pazza

First Grade
What's the saying...don't look a gift horse in the mouth...
So good it's hard to believe if it's actually real

When we finally get rid of BA and we end up with john Morris. We will look back with much regret

JokerEel

Coach
Imagine Wayne Bennett wanting to put all his knowledge an experience into coaching our FG side. An exciting prospect for anyone who isn't a member of the Parramatta board

I have watched the Fins the last few weeks when Wayne was mentioned...

Shit we really missed out Fins have been great with the injuries they have..